Trouble TTC
Options

Is it to early to start drinking?

***warning language***

It's only 10:30 and I'm ready to just say fuck you to this day. I had an appt this morning with my RE. I get in my car throw it in gear and the fucking button on the gear thing breaks off. So I turn around go back to my driveway and try to park it. Oh wait I can't put it in fucking park without pushing the button in that I'm now holding in my hand. So I turned the key off ..... Guess what it won't let me have my keys now because it's not in park. Fuck it I threw the emergency break up, and got out.

Now we have another antique Alfa Rameo Sprider in the garage. So I'll just take it to go to my appt and call AAA when I get back and let them haul my car to the dealership. Guess what..... I turn the key and click click click then NOTHING!!!! The battery is fucking dead. I can't jump it off because the other car won't crank or give me my keys back. So I called my husband and made him leave work so I can take him back so I can have his car now because you know I have to go to the RE to see what's going on to get the show on the road for my FET.

So while I wait for him I popped the hood on the spider because we have a battery charger and I'll hook it up and let it charge so we can use it while my car is getting fixed because I'm sure they are going to keep it a few days. I'm sure they don't just have buttons in stock because I'm prob the only person this has happened to. No fucking battery to be seen. I know NOTHING about cars but I know what the fucking battery is suppose to look like and can jump them off. Fucking Italian car it's in the trunk. I hit the lever for the trunk it's fucking broken. My husband was suppose to have fixed this 6 months ago. About this time he drives up and I'm LIVID, I'm sure being hopped up on lupron isn't helping. He says oh I forgot to fix the trunk, I'll order the part when I get back to work. The part has to come from Italy, it's going to take a month to get it if we are lucky. Not fucking help me right now.

So then I drop him back off at the hospital at the front entrance so I can go to my RE. As I'm driving off there is a man walking in and I stop to let him cross and he's carrying a diaper bag, a suitcase, and one of those nursing pillows. Fuck me!!!! I lost it and cried all the way to my RE so I can get blood drawn and a
date with the dildo cam.

I'm finally back home so I'm thinking I should just get drunk, let AAA take my car and make my damn husband walk home after work because if he would have fixed the other car when he knew it was broken we wouldn't be down to 1 car that works today.

Fucking bump!!!!

Re: Is it to early to start drinking?

• Options
    I'm so sorry you are having such a rough day!! If you drink now maybe a coworker or friend could bring your DH home? He would understand! I hope you can de-stress now!
    ***********siggy warning **********

Me: 26 DH: 27
    TTC #1 Since Aug. 2013
    Cycle 1: O CD 25=bfn
    Cycle 2: O CD 48=bfn
    Cycle 3: Anovulatory/Provera =120 days!
    Cycle 4: Anovulatory/Prometrium=127 days! RE consult 6/16
    Me: Anov/poss. pcos?  HSG=normal/SA= Normal 
    July/Aug. 2014= Femara+trigger+TI=BFP!!
    Beta #1@ 16dpo=626!! Beta #2=1510
    Ultrasound @ 5w6d=heartbeat at 110!
    Ultrasound @ 6w6d =heartbeat at 131!

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    So sorry, Pinto. What a shitty day! Drink away, you deserve it … and a massage, and a pedicure, and a facial … you should pamper yourself!
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I say throw back a drink or 2!  You deserve it with the crap day you're having.  (((HUGS))) and hope the rest of the week starts looking up for you.  
    **Formerly EastBayBride508**

Me 34   Him 33

Me - Left salpingo-oophorectomy at 19 due to large cyst/torsion  and 2 large uterine fibroids found at age 30
    Him - Borderline low sperm count (correcting through Fertility Blend supplement)

Married 8/20/2011
    TTC #1 since Jan 2013
    First appointment with RE 10/2013.  
    April 2014 - Clomid 100mg CD3-7.  HCG shot CD10 IUI #1 done on 4/12/14 (CD12) ....BFN
    May 2014 - Break cycle to repeat saline sonogram and re-group.  Travel to Kauai 5/7-5/12 (Yay!!)
    June 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD4-8.  HCG shot CD14.  IUI#2 done on 6/9 and 6/10 (CD15-16) w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW .... BFN
    July 2014 - Clomid 150mg CD3-7.  Ultrasound CD12 - 4 mature follies! HCG trigger shot CD12 AM.  IUI#3 on CD13 w/ Prometrium suppositories during TWW ....BFN
    July 2014 - Repeat ultrasound done to measure size of fibroid - 8x9cm (the size of a grapefruit!) Surgery referral made.
    August 2014 - MRI done which revealed 2 fibroids: a 13x15cm fibroid as well as an 8x7cm one.  Super freak out mode over surgery plan.  OB-GYN/surgeon said surgery would most likely have to be a laparotomy (open abdominal surgery)
    August 2014 - After a 2nd opinion, plan to take Lupron x 2 months to shrink fibroids then laparoscopic/robotic myomectomy.  Surgery date is set for Nov 21st!  
    November 2014 - Robotic myomectomy done (2 large fibroids removed, mild endo found).  Benched x 3 months

PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    Soo sorry you're having a shitty day!  Yes, it's 5:00 somewhere...start drinking!

DH: 34  
    Aug 2013 - SA: Counts & Motility = great, Morph = 1%; RE didn't seem too concerned

Me: 26
    Jan. 2014 - Blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = high & AMH = low (0.73)
    Feb. 6, 2014 - Repeat blood work ordered by obgyn:  Prolactin = normal & AMH = low (0.9)
    Feb.  20, 2014 - First appointment with RE
    Feb. 24, 2014 - HSG scheduled;  DX:  one tube definitely open & one tube could be blocked
    Mar. 7, 2014 - CD 21 Blood work for Progesterone; DX:  Progesterone level at 5.2; shows I ovulated but was low
    Mar. 28, 2014 - Laparoscopy; DX:  Tubes open.  Found some endometriosis and had that removed.

History:
    Started TTC:  June 2012
    June 2012 - March 2013:  When it Happens/it happens method = BFN
    March 2013:  Started using Fertility Friend
    Cycles 1 - 15 with Fertility Friend = BFN
    Cycle 16 - Benched due to Laparoscopy
    Cycle 17 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 18 - Natural Cycle = BFN
    Cycle 19 - Natural Cycle = BFN

Current Cycle:
    Cycle 20 = Natural Cycle

• Options
    Agree with PPs. Make yourself something nice.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    SewfieSewfie member
    After all that this morning, day drinking is definitely justifiable. And practically mandatory.

****Loss in Sig****
    3T Sig Challenge: New Year's Resolutions

"Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less."

Marie Curie

Married 2010, together since 2006. TTC for #1 since March 2012, actively charting since November 2013
    March 2014 - HSG left tube blocked, right tube partially blocked bilaterial partial obstruction; onward to the RE in April
    May 1, 2014 - Lap surgery and chromopertubation; Dr removed a bit of endo, but everything looks healthy & tubes are clear!
    May 2014- First medicated cycle, 2.5mg femara+TI; BFN
    June 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI
    on 6/18= BFP on 6/28!; C/P on 7/3
    July 2014- 2.5mg femara + IUI #2 on 7/18. Starting progesterone 7/23, bfn
    August 2014- 2.5mg femara + hCG + IUI # 3 on 8/15. BFN
    Tx break
    IVF #1 -
    12/1 - TOT & SIS- RE found a polyp
    12/15 - Hysterscopic surgery to remove the polyp; additional polyps found and removed

12/29- Good baseline u/s, 12 antral follies
    12/30- Started stimming
    1/10 - ER: 17 retrieved, 14 fertilized!
      My Ovulation Chart - No data,  just meds
  • Options
    Sorry your day has been so craptastic. Have a drink or two! Something with rum!

Me (29) DH (37)

Married 7/11

Actively TTC 3/12

DX: PCOS

Current treatment: Break from IUIs until after the holidays

-----All Welcome----

~~~January 3T Siggy Challenge: New Year's Resolutions~~~

(I don't do resolutions...so I stole T-Rex's)

• Options
    What an awful day. I'm so sorry. Do whatever makes you feel better, pinto.
    Love 2010 | Marriage 2011 | TTC #1 since 2012
    PCOS | Anovulatory | Metformin + Letrozole
  • Options

Ugh. I'm sorry you're having such an awful day!

I say, drink up!

TTC since July 2012 
    BFP 5/22/13. Lap. to remove ectopic and dx with endo. 6/16/13

RE consult: June 2014

DX: FVL, endo, hypothyroidism, blocked left tube

Oct. 2014: First treatment cycle: Clomid+trigger+IUI=BFN

November 2014: Clomid+trigger+IUI again=BFP!

BFP 11/28/14 MC discovered 1/14/15

Blogging to stay sane

• Options
    Days like this are what mimosas are for!

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • Options
    What a horrible morning. I'm so sorry. I really hope your day starts to look up. Just try and relax and have a glass (or 5) of your drink of choice.

***Signature/Ticker Warning***

March 2008 - DD born - no issues conceiving (surprise). Limited issues during pregnancy/delivery.
    June 2011 - Married DH.
    June 2013 - Diagnosis of Endometriosis and PCOS (approximate).
    December 2013 - First cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    January 2014 - 2nd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    February 2014 - 3rd Cycle of Clomid - Positive OPK. BFN
    March 2014 - Took month off to prep for surgery
    April 2014 - Laporoscopy for endo. Unable to remove endo due to too close of proximity to ureter. HSG done as well. Fillopian tubes open.
    May 2014 - 1st round of Femara. Positive OPK. BFN.
    June 2014 - 2nd round of Femara. Moved to RE to have CD10 Follicular U/S. No Follies in left ovary. 5 follies in right. Largest follie 8mm, 1 7mm, 2 3mm, 1 2mm. Positive OPK on day of U/S. BFN. DH has SA done at this time - All results within normal limits.
    July 2014 - 3rd round of Femara. CD10 Follicular U/S. No follies in left ovary. 7 follies in right. 1 20mm, 1 12mm, 1 10mm, 4 <5mm. Scheduled for IUI. Canceled due to low estrogen level of 145. TI this month. Prepping for Injectables next month. BFN.
    August 2014 - CD3 BW Normal. Injectables not happening because of stupid miscommunication about "required injectables class." Taking class this month. No medication. TI for the month. SIS scheduled for 8/7/14. SIS results - "I have a beautiful uterus." Huzzah!
    September 2014 - Cycle cancelled due to stupid AF coming early and making my IUI run in to DH's business trip. Try again next month.
    October 2014 - Injects with IUI cycle. 75U 5 days. Estrogen at 36. Bumped up to 125 for 4 days. Estrogen 105. Bumped up to 225. Ganirelix for 2 days. 4 mature follies. Triggered 10/9. IUI 10/10.
    BFP 10/24/2014. Beta #1 - 178   Beta #2 - 398.   U/S 11/7/14- TWINS!!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    oh golly, that deserves a drink!

Me 36 Hypothyroid DH 35 Low T, treatment Clomid
    NTNP 1/2013
    SA Results: nothing to count...
    MFI RE 2/14/2014 Rx Clomid
    TTC 4/26/2014
    6/25/2014 DH Low T 132 Switched to Chorionic Gonadotropin hCG injections 2x wk
    7/15/2014 DH Testosterone check 607!
    8/15/2014 DH new SA 1 MILLION!!!!!!
    11/20/2014 DH new SA 2 Million
    DH continues treatment while moving towards Foster to Adopt

Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options

I hate when bad IF news is icing on the cake of an already crappy day. 

I would seriously love to send you something stronger than champagne for the evening. Any requests? 

Is wine considered stronger? Or should I just go to straight vodka?

Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    viola27 said:

I hate when bad IF news is icing on the cake of an already crappy day. 

I would seriously love to send you something stronger than champagne for the evening. Any requests? 

Is wine considered stronger? Or should I just go to straight vodka?

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SLICE A LIME AND GRAB THE SALT ASAP FOR PINTO?!

yes, I needed to yell that

Ok that sounds better. I actually have a lime tree with a bunch of limes on it ready to pick. So if anyone wants to join I'll share.

Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    I'm so sorry that you've had a bad day!  Good news about the car though.  Drink up, you have definitely earned it!  

Me: 30  DW (aka C): 29

Together since 2/15/11 ~ Legally married in NY on 9/29/12

***CP mentioned***

We've been working on baby #1 since July 2013 using Open ID donor sperm.  8 IUI attempts with 5 actual IUIs and one chemical pregnancy.  We have one fresh IVF cycle under our belts as well as a FET.  I have endometriosis and a uterine septum that was corrected via surgery in November 2013. 

11/14/14 -  Second HSG shows that tubes are still clear and ute is looking good. 

12/6/14 - Started BCPs in prep for IVF #2

12/22/14 - Saline u/s and endometrial scratch (All was clear and OUCH!)

1/2/15 - Began stimming for IVF #2

****All Welcome!****

We are Mommas to four fur babies - 3 dogs and 1 cat.

• Options
    I hope you get your drink on tonight and tomorrow is much better for you!  I tied one on over the weekend because sometime life fucking sucks you dry and you need to re-hydrate!
    41 & single; DX:  PCOS
    TTC #1 with IUI and donor sperm
    First IUI May, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Second IUI July, 2014, Clomid + Trigger = BFN
    Third IUI Dec, 2014, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = BFN
    Fourth IUI Feb 2015, Femara + Follistim + Trigger = C/P :(

• Options
    Pintobean39Pintobean39 member
    edited July 2014
    I actually decided against the alcohol and took a Valium instead. It helps suppress my Ménière's spells and makes me not want to kill my husband. It's a win win!! :-) I also went and got a coke and the lupron headache finally went away.

So now I don't give a shit about anything .... Life is good!!!!
    Fucking bump!!!!
  • Options
    I was going to say I hope you went for the big bottle of champagne, but Valium sounds even better! I'm sorry your FET ended up delayed too. :-\
    **siggy warning**  **everyone welcome**

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    DS- 11.07.02
    DSS- 6.26.04
    Married- 6.29.13
    TTC Again- Sept. 2013
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Test Results/Diagnosis- HSG & SA totally normal
    DX: 3/2014 Prolactinoma/Hyperprolactinemia- Started cabergoline 2/2014
    5/2014 Possible mild PCOS in addition to hyperprolactinemia??
    7/2014 Adding probable tubal factor to the diagnosis list
    9/2014 And now adding hypothyroid to the list- Started synthroid 9/2014
    Cycles 1-4 - Sept.-March- All Anovulatory 
    IUI #1 March/April-  Clomid 50mg + Clomid 100mg +Trigger + IUI #1 = BFN
     IUI #2 April/May-Clomid 100mg + Clomid 150mg + Trigger + IUI #2 + Endometrin=BFN
    IUI #3- June- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3  Benched due to a 40 mm cyst. :-(
    IUI #3- July- Follistim 75iu + Trigger + IUI #3 + Endometrin = BFP! on 7/25/14
    Slowly rising betas - Ectopic suspected on 8/8/14 & confirmed on 8/11/14
    Methotrexate on 8/12/14 -HCG negative on 9/2/14
    IVF #1- November- Antagonist protocol: 11/1: start stims, 200iu of Follistim; 11/12 ER 17R/14M/14F; 11/17 5 day transfer of two blasts, 2 blasts and 2 expanding morulas frozen; 11/22 BFP!! (On FRER at 5dp5dt)
    Betas: 9dp5dt 205, 11dp5dt 497, 14dp5dt 1,709
    u/s at 5w0d- 1 sac; u/s at 6w0d 1 baby with heartbeat, another sac without a heartbeat

• Options
    Pintobean39Pintobean39 member
    edited July 2014
    Ok this is funny as hell, or it's the Valium talking. My husband charged the battery on the spider and used a pair of hemostat's to fix the cable that opens the trunk. I think he's scared of me. I had to take a pic of his handy work. I'm so impressed!!!

ETA: I think I may go take a ride tomorrow on some country roads with the top down.
    Fucking bump!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"