Cloth Diapering

OMG, Guise!!!!

Re: OMG, Guise!!!!

• Argh, I don't even know for a fact if we're hearing back by 5!  It's only a few minutes away.  The waiting is driving me nuts.
  • MandmeeshMandmeesh member
    edited July 2014

I'm also very good at making pizza.

Last time I remember the crust you made was just "meh"
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Mandmeesh said:
    I'm also very good at making pizza.
    Last time I remember the crust you made was just "meh"
    That was when I was experimenting.  My regular crust is life-changing.
  • Stoney, call your realtor, we need to know!
  • damnit stoney!!! stop making me think you're PREGNANT!  I'm praying u get the house  [-O<

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• ovenrack said:

rugbymama said:

ovenrack said:

Okay obviously Maple in in charge of the bakery and business side of the commune. MK is in charge of livestock... what/who else? I am good at being mean and baking/cooking (but not like maple), and graphic design.

I'll hang out with the dogs and teach the kids to play rugby.  That's a legitimate job, right?

Um would you teach me, too?

Absolutely! Any chance to spread the rugby love!
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Negotiations are a good sign. The will generally one do that if they are going to take the offer.
  • Roxie5739 said:

Good luck!! I hate and love buying a house. Soooo stressful but so much fun!

I am selling an Irwin CD on a FB board and the lady that wants it is messing around. Still not paying after a few days so I have put a time limit on her until I cancel the invoice. She was a hard sell, I think I took a photo of every possible angle of the CD, it was getting a little crazy. People play such stupid games......

The first thing that comes to mind is that she wanted the pictures to try to scam someone into buying a 'diaper' from her. Irwins are up there in price now too, aren't they?
    She finally paid but after trying to negotiate be down again. I stood firm. Irwin's sell for crazy amounts' mine was the cheapest I have seen them sell for for a while.

Multiple ectopics, 2 failed IVF's
    IVF #1: Did not get to ET, embies all failed PGD (major chromosomal defects)
    IVF #2: We have 2 chromosomally perfect embies as a result of PGD (Boy/Girl) 1 failed the thaw (Girl) Transferred 1, yet ended as a c/p
    Thought it was the end of our TTC Journey 6/20/2012
    SHOCK BFP 9/28/2012: IT'S A BOY! and everything is normal !!!!!!

Little A born 38w 2d on 05/23/13 and is a true miracle for this IF Vet!

• Stoney, this is great!

• edited July 2014

Yay for a new house!

And I'm confused. I thought the commune was still at MK's an maple was just in charge of feeding us all.

Does MK live near a mountain? I need ski slope access in the winter.

ETA: also, congrats Stoney! Hope the home inspection goes well. That was always the most nerve wracking part for me.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• @jepes‌ more name changes? At least this simplifies things, right?

Yep. I lost my capitalization, and can't change it, but at least the numbers are gone!

• rugbymama said:
    Yay for a new house! And I'm confused. I thought the commune was still at MK's an maple was just in charge of feeding us all.
    Does MK live near a mountain? I need ski slope access in the winter. ETA: also, congrats Stoney! Hope the home inspection goes well. That was always the most nerve wracking part for me.

She lives in the Midwest.... The middle of cornfields. No mountains.
  • @stringy813‌ - *high five* I actually haven't been in a while so my snowboard has been sitting unused. Makes me sad. Do you ski or snowboard?

@ovenrack‌ - I'm pretty good at roofing. And general carpentry tasks like swinging a hammer and working a mitre saw. I'm also ok at mudding, but not great.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• rugbymama said:

@ovenrack‌ - I'm pretty good at roofing. And general carpentry tasks like swinging a hammer and working a mitre saw. I'm also ok at mudding, but not great.

ovenrack said:

We're going to need someone to build all these houses. Anyone know a carpenter? My cousin is one, but I don't know if he could do a whole house.

Yurts don't require carpentry skills. Get with the program, folks!

• CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    edited July 2014
    @stringy813‌ Wow! That is awesome. Will you teach me? The closeset I've been to skiing/snowboarding is ice skating at the mall rink. LLOL. As for the commune, I'm pretty good at gardening, I rock at math/stats, and I'm fairly good at economics/business decisions/budgeting...oh and if you need a model to predict future cash flows I got it covered. If we're bringing DH's, mine is great at landscaping, mowing, fertilzing, etc. He also does a mean load of laundry and he can take apart and fix anything with a small engine. ETA: @stoneycakes‌ Congrats!!!

image imageimageimage

• rugbymama said:

@stringy813‌ - *high five* I actually haven't been in a while so my snowboard has been sitting unused. Makes me sad. Do you ski or snowboard?

Both, I grew up skiing and sometime after college my bff was bar tending at a tiny local mountain, so we learned to snowboard after hours. Been doing that for 10 years and got really good. But will probably go back to skiing to teach M.  This winter, I hope!

---------

Same here. I grew up skiing and around 13 or so (during my skater days) I switched to snowboarding. So I haven't ski'd in almost 15yrs. I do miss skiing the mogul slopes though.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• Ugh.  Don't congratulate me on the house yet.  We still haven't written up the official contract yet because I've been trying to shop around for an inspection that can be done in the right timeframe.  I think we're going to have to change the contract now.
  • Oh Stoney I hope everything works out for your new house! How exciting that it could be your forever house. I was totally thinking it was a bfp post as well!
                    Our Blessing From God Through Adoption
                   Our Blessing After TTC for 6 Years (natural birth!)
                             EBFing, CDing, BWing, SAHM
  • CLLDLL said:
    @stringy813‌ Wow! That is awesome. Will you teach me? The closeset I've been to skiing/snowboarding is ice skating at the mall rink. LLOL. As for the commune, I'm pretty good at gardening, I rock at math/stats, and I'm fairly good at economics/business decisions/budgeting...oh and if you need a model to predict future cash flows I got it covered. If we're bringing DH's, mine is great at landscaping, mowing, fertilzing, etc. He also does a mean load of laundry and he can take apart and fix anything with a small engine. ETA: @stoneycakes‌ Congrats!!!
    I LOVE teaching people to snowboard, and have taught many friends the basics, though most give up (you fall a lot at the beginning and it hurts).

sigh. now I'm ready for winter.
    mh says that snowboarding is the poor-man's skiing. less classy. lol 

I've done neither

• Mandmeesh said:
    CLLDLL said:
    I LOVE teaching people to snowboard, and have taught many friends the basics, though most give up (you fall a lot at the beginning and it hurts).

sigh. now I'm ready for winter.
    mh says that snowboarding is the poor-man's skiing. less classy. lol 

I've done neither
    LOL, the lift tickets cost the same! There's nothing cheap about either that is for sure.

Yea, I see the class thing - cuz for a long time most snowboarders were teenagers wearing baggy pants and headphones and being obnoxious. 

Has he tried snowboarding though, cuz its way more fun. You go faster and its kind of like flying.

I like having only one thing to manage. Two skis + two poles = too much.

• Andplusalso if you crash while snowboarding, you don't have to worry about one leg bending one way and the other another. Skis have a tendency to do that.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• rugbymama said:

Andplusalso if you crash while snowboarding, you don't have to worry about one leg bending one way and the other another. Skis have a tendency to do that.

Or hiking back up the hill to pick up all 4 pieces of equipment as they fell off of you.

Hahaha oh man I remember doing that do many times! And also skiing down half the mountain on one ski because the other slid downhill without you.
                          PitaPata Dog tickers

• rugbymama said:
    rugbymama said:
    Andplusalso if you crash while snowboarding, you don't have to worry about one leg bending one way and the other another. Skis have a tendency to do that.
    Or hiking back up the hill to pick up all 4 pieces of equipment as they fell off of you.
    Hahaha oh man I remember doing that do many times! And also skiing down half the mountain on one ski because the other slid downhill without you.
    or crashing into a tree Sonny Bono style

…too soon?

• MK dug the trail herself.
    imageimageimage
    imageimage
    Suddenly my life doesn't seem such a waste,
    It all revolves around you.
  • I've never been on a dirt bike :-S
                          PitaPata Dog tickers