February 2013 Moms

Monday Pinterest Party

Show your stuff, ladies!

Re: Monday Pinterest Party

• wells2010wells2010 member
    edited July 2014
    I made these stuffed zucchini boats: https://recipes.pathwaystofamilywellness.org/archives/434

The flavor was good, but they were way too mushy. It said to boil them for 3 minutes. Next time I will skip that and just throw them in the oven. I HATE mushy zucchini. I did eggplant boats too, which were also yummy. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I will let you know after dinner. Attempting to make a sea food boil tonight. We are at the beach so everything is super fresh.

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Our best friends are due any day with their first baby. They shared her name with us last week and I found this and decided to make her some personalized blocks. I used wood from a local factory that closed in the 60's and my step grandmother had piled in her bard, the left over paint from the baby's room, and my cricut to cut out the letters. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out!
    cah.jpg 548.1K
  • I folded laundry yesterday ;)

It's sad because I have so many pins I'd love to try but zero time to do it.

I made birthday cake dip a couple times. I could eat that shit all day long.
    Married: August 2008
    DS born: February 2013
    TTC #2: Nov. 14
    Chemical pregnancy 09/16/15
    BFP: 12/25/15 EDD: 09/04/16
  • Yes like @pinesnow‌ said, I'm pretty sure Grey's is where she got the idea. Her nickname will be Callie.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"