September 2013 Moms

Boba air

Are any of you using the boba air? Any complaints? Do you love it?

I've been looking for an affordable new carrier that can also back carry and the boba air seems to have good reviews but I'm not sure if maybe it would be worth spending double the price (kind of out of my price range) to get something of better quality?

Re: Boba air

• amiefamief member
    We have it and I really like it, but I have to say I have never used it for a long period of time.  The small fold is fantastic, and we use it for going back and forth to day care every day.  So we do use it a lot, but just not for a very long time.  I would think for a front carry it might not have enough support for long periods of time... but I have never tried it.  
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • We have it, it's great for running in the store real quick. But I don't think I would want to use it for long periods of time. There isn't any padding like my Ergo. DS does great in it, we haven't tried back carry test. I'm actually trying to talk DH into selling the Ergo soon, and springing for a toddler Tula, DS is just 5 pounds shy of the minimum for that, and it goes to 50 pounds.
    BFP #1 11/27/11 EDD 08/08/12 M/C 01/27/12 12 wks 2 days
    BFP #2 04/25/12 EDD 01/04/13(?) confirmed ectopic 05/16/12 6 wks 5 days 2 doses of MTX-Lost left tube on 05/25/12 Back to TTC, earlier than originally expected.
    BFP #3 01/05/13 EDD 09/17/13 u/s 1/24/13-great appt, measuring 2 days ahead, NT scan 3/11/13-great scan measuring 4 days ahead, A/S 4/29/13-another great scan can't wait to meet my baby BOY!!!!!
    My Blog

My Sweet (and Spoiled) Furbaby Cali
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    PgAL/PAL Welcome

• Loading the player...
  • We have a different boba (3g), and while we do user it often it's not very comfortable, especially for front carrying. We have a cheap infantino mt that we use often on front and back and it is very comfortable. You could get a better one (such as baby hawk) for around $50.
    Boy 10.6.13
    Labored at freestanding birth center using hypnobirthing techniques
    Delivered via csection
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"