One & Done: Only child
Options

another brag post

I think if anyone understands baby brag etiquette on social media, it'd def be this group - I'm pretty sure you would all refrain from posting potty training play by plays on your FB wall.

but I need somewhere to brag about this and be all excited!! let me post it here!!

here goes:

this morning I woke up to the sound of a toilet flushing. dd had gotten up, taken her pull up off (we still do pull ups for night sleep), pooped, and flushed. OMG THIS IS HUGE FOR US! pooping took like 2 or 3 months to get down, and for the last 3 or so months, she's basically got it down but will call us when she needs to poop so as can be with her when she poops. lovely, right? but she's never just gone by herself. I feel like this is a milestone.

okay thanks for humoring me, ladies, back to regularly scheduled program.
imageimageimage

Re: another brag post

• Options
    @2013mommy‌ it scared me too, but like all baby milestones, the anticipation was definitely worse. for us, following her lead and being consistent were key!
    imageimageimage
  • Options

That is so awesome!!

I was super excited and bragged when DS started peeing on the potty. He's is doing better with pooping but we're not 100% there.

our one and only *

DS - 2011

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    janineb said:

My favourite milestone by far is no longer having to wipe her butt. They don't tell you that continues for years after they potty training.
    Cheers to that!

omg I cannot wait for that one.
    imageimageimage
  • Options
    That's awesome!!! I am kind of happy that my LO is one of the younger ones on the board, because when it comes time for LO to potty train, I will have a lot of great advice and input to lean on!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"