September 2012 Moms

Weekend plans!

Anyone doing anything fun today??

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Weekend plans!

• Avoiding the heat and humidity... And maybe heading out to a raspberry festival so I can eat kettle corn.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Yum! Kettle corn!

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • I think we're going to a local pool as it only costs $3. Not sure what else we'll do. Our usual Target trip and dinner at my mom's house are on the agenda tomorrow.
  • Today we get to go see my friend's new house. We are going to play in the community pool/splash pad there, too. The boys don't know we are going, but they'll love it.

DH is out of town until tomorrow. He's at a gold tournament. Tomorrow will be a lazy day. Laundry and cleaning. I just finished making a cheesecake for tomorrow. I hope it turned out okay!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • Jumping back on here a little, and we're going to the park with a bunch of other families this evening. Went to the beach, myself & the three kids yesterday which was a crazy fun adventure!
  • Ugh. DH threw out his back; he thinks he slept on it wrong Thursday night. He can't wrangle both boys at the same time, so my day of running errands alone is cancelled. Boo. Sad that I was looking forward to it. 
    And Will still has this HFM-like-virus-reddish bumps all over his face, arms, legs and diaper area. Most are scabbed over, but he looks terrible. Dr told us on Wed it was NOT HFM, but just another virus that should work itself out in 5-7 days. We are on Day 5 and the bumps/scabs have no signs of fading or disappearing.

If all works out I'll probably take Jack to a memorial service & dinner for my nana who passed away 1 year ago later today. And if DH's back is better he'll have to bring Jack to our nephew's 3rd bday party tomorrow. Will is quarantined. 

Pity Party for 1 here.    :((
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• DH is working today, and I'm a zombie.  Our smoke detector woke us up out of a dead sleep at 4 am... It beeped (didn't chirp) 3 times which is the smoke signal, but then stopped.  We took the alarm down to change the battery and a few minutes later, another one did the same thing, so we called the fire dept.  They're all hard wired into our electric, so they communicate I guess- firemen thought it was a sensor error, so I hope I don't have to replace our detectors.

Tomorrow we're doing a church pot luck, so I'm making smores cupcakes as soon as I can get the girls down for naps.
  • AlinnJo said:

We have no big plans today. H works till 3 at the earliest and then has to mow the lawn. So we probably won't do anything today.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a gorgeous day and that Lake Michigan is flat enough that we can take Quinn jet sking for the first time. I can't believe she hasn't been on one yet!! 
    AlinnJo said:

We have no big plans today. H works till 3 at the earliest and then has to mow the lawn. So we probably won't do anything today.

I'm hoping tomorrow is a gorgeous day and that Lake Michigan is flat enough that we can take Quinn jet sking for the first time. I can't believe she hasn't been on one yet!! 
    Oh! Please update how this goes. My dad is itching to take DS out on the wave runner, but I'm really hesitant.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• We are hanging out at home this weekend, so nothing too exciting. We went out of town last weekend though so it's really nice to just relax.

• This morning we went to a farmers market/festival for a few hours with MIL. It was super hot and hard for me to do because she uses a walker and needs to stop and sit a lot, and Grey wanted to go go go, but had a hard time holding my hand. I thought we would only be there an hour, but it ended up being a 3 hour thing. Tomorrow I'm selling at my local farmers market. It's supposed to be low to mid 70's so that's good. Idk how many more I'll be able to do before Olivia arrives, so I'm enjoying them while I can.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• So we are back from my friend's house.  Its super gorgeous and I'm jealous ;)  The splash pad and two pools they have in the community are amazing, and the boys had a blast!  There were several birthday parties going on around the pool.  One of them had a woman with them that was clearly trying to dress like Elsa from Frozen.  She was a very large woman with a long blue dress on.  Her black thong was very visible under that dress.  Ha.  Poor Seany didn't understand why he couldn't get food from the party tables :(

I'm sure you were all dying for an update ;)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • 27boo27boo member
    We are at my brother's house for dinner and games. Tomorrow, we are headed to the park and to get the bare minimum in groceries to last until we're in the new house. We're (hopefully) finally closing on our house on Tuesday.
    Aria September 18, 2012
    Baby Due April 17, 2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"