Baby Names
Options

Girl help... Team Green :) *update*

Erin0303Erin0303 member
edited July 2014 in Baby Names
we have our boy name (family) but are undecided on girl name. Open to a few reasonable suggestions, but this is what we have both come up with: We were in fact, team PINK and decided on Elin Paige! Born 7/25! I knew it all along, and thanks for everyone's input!

Girl help... Team Green :) 246 votes

Kelsey
18% 46 votes
Kendall
22% 55 votes
Elin (EE-Lin)
56% 139 votes
Kyle
2% 6 votes

Re: Girl help... Team Green :) *update*

• Options
    Elin. It's different but a real name and I'm just not a big fan of a lot of k-names.

BabyFruit Ticker

<p align="center"
  • Options
    I voted Kelsey, but I also immediately thought of Kendra.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker}

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I voted for Elin, imo your other name choices aren't in the same league.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My concern with Elin is the high possibility she could be mispronounced with Ellen (we live in Texas so Elin wouldn't be common). I despise Ellen.
  • Options
    LNic5LNic5 member
    Elin is pretty. My second choice would be Kendall (I don't think of it as a boys name at all, never heard it on a boy, I immediately think "All My Children", there was a female character named Kendall)
    I don't like Kyle or Kelsey though
  • Options
    Love Elin.
  • Options
    I'm in the minority; I don't particularly like or dislike Elin, but I do like Kelsey and Kendall. Kyle is 100% boy.

• Options
    Thank you all for the feedback. One I actually forgot to put on the list is Payton...?
  • Options
    I remember her on AMC as Kendall ;)
  • Options
    Jags8Jags8 member
    Kyle and Kendall are awful
  • Options
    Any rec's for middle name for Elin if we went with that? Its a stumper for me anyway. DH is a bigger fan of the name than myself, and Kyle is low on my list. Kendall and Payton were my original faves.
  • Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    Unfortunately there are no great female names that I have to use. My DD is 5 and her middle name is Jane which is the only family name I wanted to use. If we have a boy I won't be struggling with a girl name! Elin is growing on me. My husband tossed around Elin Paige, Elin Maren… but nothing is sticking ;(
  • Options
    LNic5LNic5 member
    Elin Sophia
    Elin Delilah
    Elin Renee
    Elin Zara
    Elin Georgina
    Elin Frances
    Elin Pearl
    Elin Arlana
    Elin Cassandra
    Elin Michelle
    Elin Natalia
    Elin Aurora
    Elin Savannah
    Elin Cassidy
    Elin Rebecca
    Elin Michaela
    Elin Mariska
    Elin Bianca
  • Options
    LCparrLCparr member
    Much love for Elin -- very pretty!!
  • Options
    @Leeroy80‌ ... Has your daughter experienced difficulty with pronunciation from anyone? And how do you pronounce it? EE-Lin? Or Ay-Lin?
  • Options
    We chose Elin! She arrived early and it's team pink ;)
  • Options
    Yay! Thank you. It fits her very well and I'm glad we went with it :)
  • Options

Congrats!

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"