3rd Trimester

Pain in Belly Button

I'm 35+1 and the last couple of days have had pain in my belly button...is this just because its getting ready to pop or what. Has anyone else expefienced this? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I'm a FTM and get nervous about any pain near my baby boy.

Re: Pain in Belly Button

• Awesome! Thank you! I was thinking that was probably what it was, but I tend to overreact to every little thing lately.
  • Yes...I am 34+2 and I felt that about a month ago. Belly button is beginning to invert. It was a very uncomfirtable feeling, but baby needs room!
  • Loading the player...
  • My belly button hurt a lot during my first pregnancy, I didn't think to much about it but then it started hurting again after she was born turns out I have a hernia there. So here k am pregnant again with this hernia still hurts but doctor recommended I finish having kids before I get it repaired. 
  • Yep, I have scar tissue in my belly button from a laparoscopy, and baby growing and stretching the skin makes it hurt. Sometimes it's a burning sensation
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • My doc said it was a stretching ligament. It's gone now but the skin was tender and achy for a couple of months.
  • Thanks everyone, this has made me feel a little better about it :)
  • Mine hurts when my girl decides she needs to press as far forward as she can :( unfortunately her favorite position... I still have like half an inch before my bellybutton flattens but it's so uncomfortable. If I press around my belly button it feels huge. In terrified of my ab muscles separating , every time it hurts I start to have anxiety.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"