May 2014 Moms

If you've weaned...

NYBride1125NYBride1125 member
edited July 2014 in May 2014 Moms
My LO will be 9 weeks tomorrow. When I go back to work I probably won't be pumping. I would give nursing up tomorrow (have never been one who really loved it), but there are so many times where I think "wait, how would I get through x" if I can't offer my LO to nurse. So just looking to see others' experiences...specifically worried about: 1. The wakeup about 1.5 hrs before the "up for the day wakeup" -- now I can just bring my LO In bed and let him nurse to sleep for another hour and a half. 2. The times where my LO will only be calmed by nursing...this is getting fewer, but still a concern... So for those of you who weaned, did you figure something else out? Just looking to see what others' experiences are! My pedi said I could try to nurse just before bed and overnight but I highly doubt my supply would keep up to make it worth it...
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: If you've weaned...

• XathXath member
    Your supply might not be great for overnights but you could still comfort nurse. That would solve most of your above situations.
    Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture Lilypie - Personal picture 
     DS1 - 7/2011, DD 12/2012, DS2 - 4/2014, MMC - 12/2015
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"