Multiples

TTTS

Today I am 20 weeks. Yesterday I was diagnosed with twin to twin transfusion syndrome. They say its still low risk at the moment but I have to have the laser surgery no later than next week to try to fix it. Im just nervous. Has anybody else had this done in Cincinnati, Ohio? Thats where they are sending me. This is mine and my Husbands first pregnancy. Its two little boys. I already have them named and everything so to think of possibly losing them just breaks my heart. Its amazing how much love you can feel before ever meeting the little people face to face.

Re: TTTS

• Sorry you are going through this! I am only 15 weeks and will start seeing MFM in two weeks and to look for TTTS. I heard the sucess rate is very high! And catching it early is better too :) I wish luck please keep us updated
  • Thank ya'll. We start more testing in the morning at 8 and meet with the doctor at 3 so by then we will know what the game plan is hopefully!
  • Loading the player...
  • I'll be thinking of you, please keep us posted!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • I am 27 weeks with mono/di boys so I understand your fears as they've been mine too. Many thoughts and prayers for you and your little ones.
  • I have zero experience, but live in Cincy. Let me know if you have questions about the area. I wish you the best of luck.

****siggy warning****

Me 29/ DH 28
    DH- MFI (low count, 2-3% morph)

IUI #1 January - Clomid, Ovidrel: BFN
    IUI #2 February - Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel: BFP 1st beta-25, 2nd beta-56, 3rd beta-45, miscarriage
    IUI #3 April - CD3 U/S 4-10. Letrozole, Follistim, Ovidrel CD11 - Cancelled.. TI w/5 follicles-BFN
    IUI #3.1 May - CD3 U/S 5-6, Follistim start 5-11 thru 5-17, u/s 5-18 3 mature w/ a close 4th, IUI 5-20 - BFP!
                 Beta #1 12dpo - 164 & progesterone - 89!, Beta #2 16 dpo - 1189, 5w3d - u/s shows TWINS!
                 6/19- u/s showed heartbeats! Baby A 111 & Baby B 118, both measuring 6w1d
                 7/3- Baby A hb 170, Baby B hb 166 - both measuring perfect.
                 7/18 - Baby A 165, Baby B 171 - both measuring right on track & moving all around!

Pregnancy Ticker

• I don't have experience with this, but I'm sorry you are going through this. I know it's very scary. Try to stay positive and not worry if that's at all possible. Keep us updated.
  • Hoping all goes well
  • I recently had mono-di girls. I found that the Facebook page for mono-di twins had tons of information and their were several people whose underwent the laser surgery for TTTS.

Ella - 10/19/10
    Julia and Aubrey - 4/3/14

• I've never had it done - but I'm in Cincinnati -- where are they sending you? I'm assuming Childrens? They are INCREDIBLE. We've only had a little interaction with them for some interventive services given our girls were born prematurely and have low muscle tone -- but I was floored by the care from every individual I encountered there. 
    TTC Since 11/10 due to Unexplained IF 
    4 Rounds of Clomid, 2 Rounds of Femara + IUI, 2 rounds of IUI+ Injectables (Bravelle + Menopur) = First BFP! TWIN GIRLS!

November 2, 2012 - Claire (2lbs 8.9oz) and Paige (2lbs 10oz) arrive at 29w3d due to PTL and pPROM at 28w5d 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"