Cloth Diapering

Did you see...

...new Imagine wool.  Thoughts? The are $30. Worth it??

Re: Did you see...

• CLLDLLCLLDLL member
    Hmmm... I'm either hot or cold on Imagine products. I think I'd be willing to spend $30 to try them out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image imageimageimage

• CLLDLL said:
    Hmmm... I'm either hot or cold on Imagine products. I think I'd be willing to spend $30 to try them out.
     see, i think the opposite.  I know I can buy a disana that will definitely work for $10 less.  $30 is a lot to chance on a product line that sometimes works
    And they look JUST LIKE Disana wool to me.

• Loading the player...
  • I loved our Imagine NB covers.  They fit super tiny w/out any bulk and they fit forever!  But I have had a few OS covers where the stitching was coming undone.  I use the OS covers at night b/c they are roomier than our Best Bottoms.  And when wearing them at night I am not bothered by them being worn once and then being thrown to be washed.  I am happy w/ our Imagine prefolds and flats, but I have not tried any other brands.  I don't have any wool.  Correction- I have a couple wool covers that a family member crocheted.  Truthfully I am scared to try wool in general b/c I have never lanolized and I am thinking there is a lot of care involved???
  • May be are rebranded disana. They look exactly the same. @mk, j think you can find the small side for 20 dollars.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"