August 2012 Moms
Options

FitBit Issues

So ... I know its been a few weeks since I've gotten on here and posted but I've got a question for you FitBit users.  I've had mine since mother's day and love it.  It's like a game for me to reach my goals!  LOL! 

Anyway a few weeks ago it got "wonky".  My daily 30-35 minute lunchtime walk usually shows up with about 30 mins of "Very Active Minutes", but it started to only show 5 or 10 active minutes.  I read on thier website to reset it by sticking a paperclip in the whole in the back while it was in the charger.  That seemed to resolve the issue.  It's happened a few times and that always fixes it.  It seems to only get that way when the battery is low (I think?).  Well, in the past week it has happned twice!  I had to reset it on Friday (when I charged it) and then again today, on Tuesday.  After my 40 min walk today it showed up with 2 very active minutes!  UG!  I put it in the charger to reset it and recharge it while it was there. but I noticed that I still had 3 out of the 5 lights showing the charge.  Meaning that it was still half charged.  So there went my theory that this only happens when the battery is low.

Has anyone else had this issue?

I'm searching through thier site now for a customer service e-mail. 

OK ... now I should be a good Bumie and reply to some other posts ... so I don't get flammed for only posting when I "need" something!  LO!

My Journey to Motherhood
Me 36, DH 42
7.5 years of TTC ... It never gets any easier.

Baby Girl # 1
TTC Since January 2009
Reproductive Endocrinologist diagnosed us "Unexplained Infertility".
After 3 years . . . 3 IUIs . . . and 3 IVFs . . . our miracle GIRL arrived on August 6, 2012.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Girl # 2
TTC Since June 2013
Got pregnant on our own without Fertility Treatments - January 2016!  Thank you snow storm Jonas!
EDD 10/15/16
At 20-week anatomy scan found IUGR (Intrauterine Growth Restriction), and very low Amniotic Fluid.  Now, I'm High Risk and have weekly ultrasounds to monitor fluid and growth.  If baby runs out of room or is too growth restricted, they will deliver ASAP.  My current goal is to make it to 28 weeks!   

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: FitBit Issues

• Options
    I have a FitBit and have never noticed this issue. I would definitely contact customer service about a replacement.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"