Colorado Babies

OB recs for Denver

Hi all! I'm moving from Miami, FL to Denver (just north of Sloan's lake) next week, and I just found out I'm pregnant. Being new to the area, I'd really appreciate some recs for OBs/hospitals for delivery. Thanks!

Re: OB recs for Denver

• There is a group called Highlands Mommies ( I think, I actually live in a different part of town) that you might be able to connect to and get some good ideas
  • Thank you for the suggestions. I really appreciate it. A new friend who lives just a few blocks away recommended Dr. Serrahn with Midtown Ob&Gy so I made my first appt with her. Fingers crossed all goes well!
  • Loading the player...
  • I second Dr. Wester or Dr. Mason,  They are Central OBGY and deliver at Rose and St. Joes.  I love that practice and will be using them!

• Dr. Margie Maeder is wonderful.  I tend to be a little, erm, nervous, and she's gentle and sweet to me all the time.  The office is lovely and everyone has treated me very well.  I believe they accept most insurance plans except Kaiser.
    Ben Louis, born March 20, 2015 @ 11:50PM. Delivered by c-section at 32 weeks and 6 days due to mother's pre-eclampsia. Doing brilliantly in NICU!

Handstamped, custom jewelry from Charmedseed... grown just for you!
  • I am moving to Parker, Co in December and am 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Anyone have recommendations for doctors in that region? Also any experience with hospitals or birthing centers in the area? I would love some advice. Thanks!
  • Lmsq1611 said:
    I am moving to Parker, Co in December and am 25 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Anyone have recommendations for doctors in that region? Also any experience with hospitals or birthing centers in the area? I would love some advice. Thanks!
    Integrated OBGYN at Parker Adventist Hospital.  I heard great things about both Parker Adventist & Skyridge for delivery.
    BabyFetus Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Love Midtown OBGYN - Dr Onstad is wonderful, but they have many good docs. Also deliver Rose and St Joes :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"