Dads & Dads-to-be
Options

Introduction...another baby and already a dad of three...

Afternoon gents!!

We found out we are expecting almost 4 weeks ago (right before a planned family vacation with a friend)...just entered week 9 today (Green Olive day) and am super excited to have another baby!!

I am currently the father of 3 girls: a nine, twelve and thirteen year old.  Ones my bio and the other two are step, but they are all my girls!  And ya...the pets are all female too....its a house of women-craziness sometimes.

Though its been nine years since I've had a baby, I am super-excited to do it all again!!  (except the no sleep part...ugh)

I used to be a perinatal educator, teaching Daddy Bootcamp, Newborn Care, Car Seat Safety and Safe Sitter, but there was a parting of the ways at the hospital which I worked.  Excitingly for me, my wife's OB may be looking for a replacement instructor.  Looking forward to that opportunity again, sooo rewarding!!  

I wonder how many dads out there have "large" families (family of six seems large to me) and how they handled the incoming newborn, balance with the other kids, etc.

Re: Introduction...another baby and already a dad of three...

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"