May 2014 Moms
Options

Chewing

Any of your babies trying to chew already?  My 10 week old to wants to try to get the rattle up to his mouth.  I don't think he's hungry because he's doing this after he eats.  I had been given some of those soft chewy hands and feet (that you can put in the fridge) and he seems really content trying to gnaw on it a little.  They say 0+ so I guess it's okay to let him do it.  I guess I just didn't realize he would want to chew this soon.

Re: Chewing

• Options
    My little guy is chewing also. He just sits there and it looks and sounds like he is chewing. He is completely content while doing it and not hungry so I just let it go.
  • Options
    giggler25giggler25 member
    edited July 2014
    My baby sucks/chews on her arm too. And I'm pretty sure I felt her chewing on my nipple yesterday - ow!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EmmagkEmmagk member
    DS just discovered his fist and is content sitting in his bouncy chair trying to shove the whole thing in his mouth and chewing on it. He'll also chew on my shoulder if i'm holding him upright. 
  • Options
    My 8 week old DD has been putting her fist in her mouth. Its funny watching her try and watch her fist and get it to her mouth.
  • Options
    Mine is licking /sucking more than chewing but otherwise just like the 3 pps - her fists, arm, and my shoulder.
    Me: 39  DH: 44  together since 2000 married 9/2004 TTC #1 since 2/2012
    BFP #1 6/5/2012  m/c 6/15/2012 about 5w3d   BFP #2 6/?/2013 m/c 7/1/2013 5w 3d
    BFP #3 8/25/2013  EDD 5/7/2014    DD A. born 5/8/2014!!  Love!!!!
  • Options
    Mine began chewing at 7 weeks, but everything that is made for chewing is too big for his mouth. So he sticks with his hands and paci. His depth perception is still a little off, so when he tries to put his hand in his mouth it looks like he's licking an imaginary ice cream cone
    :))
    May 14 Jan Siggy Challenge New Years resolutions I will not keep: Saving Money
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicAnniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"