Rhode Island Babies

OBGYN Flexible Hours

Hi All!

I just got my first BFP and am incredibly excited!!! I'm having a very hard time finding an OBGYN that is open after I'm done working. Does anyone know of anyone good that have evening and/or weekend appointments? I live in Warwick, work in Providence and would like to deliver at W&I (am open to other options if the Dr is good). My main problem is my hours for Aug/Early Sept. All the places I called want to schedule my first appointments at my most hectic time. I should also mention, this is a new job, so I feel like taking time off when I first start would not look good and I'm not quite comfortable telling my new boss about the pregnancy until I know everything is okay. I booked 2 tentative appointments at Bayside OBGYN, just in case. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated :-)

Re: OBGYN Flexible Hours

• I go to Center for OB GYN on promenade st in providence, it literaly right behind Providence Place. They have 7 female MDs and several NP and midwives. They deliver at Women's. Lab / US gets done there which is super convenient, feels like one stop shopping to me. I'm a very picked nurse and asked for referrals from several docs I work with and they all mentioned this place. Good Luck and Congrats! By the way there is a 3d/4d ultrasound office located just above for those video ultrasound everyone wants, the are called babies and bellies.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Read the reviews on yelp for the center. It is a dreadful practice.

Me (34); DH (35)

BFP 11/25/13; Heard strong heartbeats for 3 weeks; Natural MC (1/15/14)

BFP 11/11/14 EDD 07/21/15 hoping for our rainbow!

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"