Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Nabi Jr

we are thinking about getting our son a nabi jr for his 2nd bday. He loves our phones and the kindle and the laptops and we are thinking about getting him something that is kid proof and he can learn from. we realize anything we get now will be obsolete by the time he is off to kindergarten and learning to read etc. Any reviews? Does anyone else have one for a 2 yo? My Aunt expressed her opinion that giving a LO electronics of any kind will "slow the brain"... any thoughts on that one?!

Re: Nabi Jr

• I just bought an otter box for my kindle and my DD and DS play with that.  I don't think they need their own version.  They get bored after 15- 20 mins.  They have a few games on there and we watch videos on youtube.  

Personally I would wait until your LO is older and spend the money then.  
  • We will be getting my daughter a tablet for Christmas. She will be around 21 months old. Im hoping it will help with our road trips to the ils
  • Loading the player...
  • We bought a nabi jr for our son to save our phones and iPads. He likes to carry it around when he is dancing. No more broken screens on the phones.
  • I am waiting as long as possible to give my LO any electronics. I just limit all screen time period. But that is me.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"