May 2014 Moms

iPhone monitors

I can't find it now but someone on here posted an app they liked for iPhone/iPad monitor. We have monitor at home on crib but this one would be nice to use for my iPhone and hubby's iPad for other locations. I looked up the app the day I saw it recommended and liked it but didn't download. Ugh. Now can't find it. Help with any suggestions!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: iPhone monitors

• I have a monitor that is iPhone/iPad compatible. It's called Smart Baby Monitor by Withings. You can view from other locations and it also has a two way so you can talk to LO as well. We love it.
  • liz18tliz18t member
    We have a Foscam and the Foscam app. It has its limits. I also have an audio monitor for back up since the camera or app tend to freeze.
  • Loading the player...
  • RoufiRoufi member
    We just bought an amazing Samsung monitor. Pan and zoom from your phone or device, talk to the baby, temperature, alerts when there is noise, infrared for at night, you can even play a lullaby with it!

Would be awesome if they had white noise options, and I need to play with the settings for overnight because I feel like it "turned off" on my phone, but we love it already.
  • We use Cloud Baby Monitor on the go. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• We have a Motorola camera and use Monitor Everywhere.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"