Cloth Diapering
Options

need overnight solution!

DS wakes up every morning soaked - jammies, sheets everything. I've tried a Kissaluvs fitted, added AFFF, stuffed a BG with the AFFF. Even tried a disposable. Nothing works! I'm thinking of finding a GMD workhorse and a wool cover .... Is that a good option for ON? He sleeps in his tummy too which makes compression an issue so I don't think fleece would work. Any other suggestions? Thanks!!
BabyFetus Ticker

Re: need overnight solution!

• Options
    A workhorse won't offer the right kind of absorbency. It sounds like you have a really heavy wetter. You might want to just skip to the final step and order yourself a few TTNN's. those seem to be pretty bulletproof. Add in wool and they are evn better. We use these overnight for our heavy wetter.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    There's a post of "favorite night time diapers" on page 4 of this board with a lot of responses.  Originally posted July 4th.  Maybe that'll give you some ideas!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How old is your little? Anyway I like baby kick fitted diaper with one extra hemp insert, and a disana wool cover. The reason I like baby kick fitted is because are trim and perfect for babies when they sleep in the side or face down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    He will be 5 months next week.

Thanks @kjsmith9 I posted before I started reading through the board!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options

A workhorse won't offer the right kind of absorbency. It sounds like you have a really heavy wetter. You might want to just skip to the final step and order yourself a few TTNN's. those seem to be pretty bulletproof. Add in wool and they are evn better. We use these overnight for our heavy wetter.

Yes he is a heavy wetter for sure. I've seen people mention TTNN before. I'm going to guess those are expensive and rarely sold used!
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    KTdidit said:
    Yes he is a heavy wetter for sure. I've seen people mention TTNN before. I'm going to guess those are expensive and rarely sold used!
    You might get lukcy on the TT fan page. Hell, a regular TT fitted might work right now.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    TT = Twinkie Tush
    TTNN = Twinkie Tush night-nights
  • Options
    I'm with Nana. My son is a heavy wetter and the only thing he wakes up dry in is a TTNN. Of course, that's a $50 diaper, but for us, it was worth it for him to wake up dry. I have had small amounts of success (and by that I mean he only wakes up wet around the legs) in a Blueberry coverall with a Bamboozle fitted, and Geffen Baby high absorber stuffed inside, and a large Best Bottoms hemp insert outside the fitted. It's fun getting creative but what a PITA after awhile.
  • Options
    Gah! I haven't been on here in almost a week! Thanks for all the suggestions, I know DH will have a fit if I tell him I want to spend $50 on one diaper. But every night that we go through this I get closer and closer to pulling the trigger on a 4pk of TTNNs.
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    @nanaosaki06 do you have a link to the fan page? On Facebook I'm assuming?
    BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    A regular TT fixed our ON problems, but I don't think I have a heavy wetter.  Seriously though, the TTNN's are worth it.  And if you get the 4 pack and don't like them, you can always sell the extra.
                                                                                              BFP #1 3/2/12, T born 11/7/12
                                                                                                 BFP #2  7/2/14, CP 7/6/14
                                 BFP #3 8/28/14, MMC 10/2/14 @ 9wks - misoprostol 10/6/14, D&C 11/3/14 for retained tissue
                                       BFP #4 12/25/14, EDD 9/7/15 - please stick baby, you are so loved and wanted!!!!!                                                                                           

image  image                                                                      
  • Options
    It's just Fans of Twinkie Tush Cloth Diapers. Search for it and join the group. You might get lucky and find some NIP from the NN preorder.
  • Options
    KTdidit said:
    I have 2 TTNNs that I would love to sell as DD is on the tail end of potty training. One is pink (so you may or may not be interested in that one) but the other is bright yellow. PM me if you're interested.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"