Infertility

****Grad Check In: Clicky Poll Edition****

edited July 2014 in Infertility
Update us on all things pregnancy! Photos are highly encouraged! Then take this lovely poll about your thoughts on a Babymoon!
Me: 34 | He: 40
TTC since 08/2012
DX: DOR

****Grad Check In: Clicky Poll Edition**** 65 votes

Hell yeah! (And tell us where and when!)
10% 7 votes
Who can afford that after IF treatments and with a kid(s) on the way?
29% 19 votes
Not sure or maybe something small.
16% 11 votes
SS
0% 0 votes
Just the results!
43% 28 votes

Re: ****Grad Check In: Clicky Poll Edition****

• Loading the player...
  • ***siggy/ticker warning***

Hi ladies! I'm 16wks1day today and still getting sick a couple times a day, but as long as the baby is ok, I'm ok :) Anatomy scan is in 3 weeks and we're really excited to see the baby again! We've picked out the nursery color and hoping to start painting next week. We won't be going on any special trip before the baby comes. I'm still paying off my IVF related bills and we're trying to save up for when he or she arrives. I still lurk the IF board to see how you ladies are doing, I'm rooting for all of you!

Me: 32, DH:33, Married: 8/30/2008, TTC since: 10/1/2012
    DX: Me - DOR & tubal issues, DH: none. 
    June 2004: Ectopic pregnancy with DH while dating
    October & November 2013: IUI #1 & 2 - BFN
    December 2013:Taking a break, trying on our own.
    January 2014: BFP!!!! Ectopic pregnancy ruptured at 6wks1day. Left Fallopian tube removed. Noted during surgery the right Fallopian tube is severely damaged from 2004 ectopic pregnancy.
    April 8 2014: IVF#1 w/ISCI: 10 received, 5 mature, 3 fertilized. Day 3 transfer of all three embies.
    April 22, 2014: BFP! beta #1: 80 beta #2: 211 One nugget! 
    January 6, 2015: Adeline Marguerite is here!!

image image

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • A little late to respond, but I am 37 weeks, and I remember reading women saying that when I was on this board & can't believe that I am saying it.  Sometimes you can't take the IF out of the girl!  But, I am feeling well & hoping I go overdue (I'd like a little more time with this baby inside of me before outside!).

Babymoon - DH and I went on one only because it was free (it was through work & we went with others from his company).  It was FABULOUS!  We hadn't done a single big trip or vacation throughout our entire IF journey, so we enjoyed every second of it!

My TTC Journey:
    Dx: Hypothalamic amenorrhea / mild PCOS (Pretty much a hormone/ovulatory disorder)
    Progesterone to induce period w/ the goal of Clomid - never got period (September 2011). Referred to RE.
    Femera - never responded to the meds (December 2011)
    Clomid with TI - BFN (February 2012)
    Injectables (Menopur) - hyperstimulated/canceled (March 2012)
    Injectables #2 (Menopur) with TI- BFN (May 2012)
    IVF - OHSS (transfer canceled), but 11 frozen! (June 1012)
    FET - 1 transferred on 8/09/12. Beta#1 (11dp5dt): 350.3; Beta#2: 365; Beta#3: 157. Biochemical pregnancy.
    FET # 2 - 1 transferred on 11/01/12. Beta#1 (11dp5dt): 337; Beta#2: 769. BFP!!! 1st ultrasound 11/28/12 showed heartbeat, but measuring 5 days behind. 2nd ultrasound 12/05/12 - miscarriage.
    FET # 3 - 1 transferred on 1/24/13. Beta#1 (11dp5dt): BFN.
    FET # 4 - 2 transferred on 3/21/13.  Bet #1 (11dp5dt): 660; Beta#2: 1,300.  Miscarried at home @ 6 weeks.

FET # 5 - 2 transferred on 7/12/13.  Beta #1 (10dp6dt): BFN.
    Attempted an IUI in late August 2013, but didn't respond well.
    IVF #2 with PGS - Stims started 10/28 with retrieval on 11/11.  Of 14 mature eggs, 10 fertilized, 4 made it to Day 5 & 1 made it to Day 6. We did PGS on the Day 5 embryos, and 3 of 4 were normal. Had ET on 11/17. Beta #1 (8dp6dt): 203. Beta #2 (10dp6dt): 618. We since had two ultrasounds & on 12/19, our RE released us to the OB.  On 1/02/14, we had our first ultrasound with the OB where we heard the heartbeat.  We are so thankful for the blessing & crossing every finger & toe for a healthy & successful pregnancy.

photo JuneBugs_IFbump.jpgimageimage

http://i49.tinypic.com/v430oh.jpgimage

• taralatarala member
    Hi ladies! I am cheering you all on!
    IF is one of my favorite boards on here (next to PAIF) as you are all so supportive and wonderful!

I am 13w2d- so close to second tri!
    DH and I actually had a vacation planned to Aruba next month. It is our 5 year anniversary and has turned into our babymoon! I will be 16/17 weeks when we go and I am looking forward to a relaxing week!

I posted my 'bump' or lack there of- at 13 weeks. I looked more pregnant after my ER than I do now!

Keep positive ladies! Thinking of you!

Ella Rose

1/17/15 born via IVF w/ ICSI

Spontaneous Twins!

Due January 2016

Follow our Journey

• I chose he'll yeah now granted we had our trip planned before but if we hadn't we would have still gone somewhere. When I was 6 weeks we went to London and paris. I'm so glad we got the experience before our little man arrives. I say if you can afford it..do it!!

Me 28 DH 30

After 4+ years TTC

FET #2 = DS Madden Jeffery <3 July 29, 2014 <3
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"