Potty Training
Options

Signs your toddler is ready to potty train?

My little guy just turned two last month....and doesn't seem to care when he's wet/pooped or when myself or daddy take him into the bathroom with us to show him how you use the potty. So I think we are gunna get him one and put it in the bathroom and see if he shows any interest in it. My question is what are the signs of being ready? Although I'd love to get him out of diapers soon, we got baby #2 coming next month, so I know you should make any drastic changes around that time.... Too many changes in the house could cause issues according to his pediatrician. But he did say get a potty and let him show us when he's ready. So that's the plan! I just wanna make sure I don't miss any signs that he's ready to try it out! I'm going to let him pick out the potty....give him a little control of the situation. We'll see. So any tips are highly welcome and appreciated here! Thanks in advance!

Re: Signs your toddler is ready to potty train?

• Options
    We bought a potty and have had it in our bathroom since DD (now 2.5) was around 1.5

Every once in a while she'll use it and we are starting to push it a little more (try it you'll liiiiiike it) but we found it made a huge difference just having it in the house. She liked to sit on it when we were in there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"