December 2014 Moms

Our boys were born at 19 weeks. So lost

My water broke for baby a at 8 on Saturday night and we went immediately to the emergency room and they did nothing and wanted to send us back home to "let these things pass" as in they weren't going to do anything for our boys and wanted me to go home and have a miscarriage. We drove back to our dr and hospital and they admitted us immediately. They did ultra sounds and both babies still had heartbeats and fluid around them so they gave us hope that they would be ok. I got an infection that caused me to get 105 temp and baby a (Lucas) didn't have a heartbeat anymore and they told us baby b (Ryan) was also going to be infected and there was nothing we could do to save him. We watched the ultra sound when we saw Lucas not moving and Ryan right next to him with a strong heartbeat and wiggling all over. It's breaks my heart to know I couldn't protect my babies the way they deserved to be. I would have given my life to save them. I can't even believe we lost our babies. We love them so much and were so ready to welcome then into our lives.

Re: Our boys were born at 19 weeks. So lost

• I am so, so sorry that this happened to you and your family.  I can't even imagine what you're going through.  Please know that it wasn't it your fault and that you protected them the only way you could.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Xoxo you are in my prayers
  • Loading the player...
  • Oh. No no no. I am so heartbroken for you. I am so sorry. I don't know what to say. I am so sorry.
    Lilypie - (vGZN)

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP2: 10/27/13(edd 7/10/14) "Speck" ~ M/C 12/5/13
  • Oh honey I can't even find the words to express the sorrow I am feeling for you and your family. I am so sorry that you are experiencing this devastating moment, and I pray that you find peace. Sending thoughts and prayers to you, your husband, and your precious angel babies. (((Hugs)))

Married 07.12.14
    Hannah 12.09.14
    Baby #2 Due 06.18.16
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious boys. Many T's&P's heading your way as you go through this tough time.

DD1 5/16/2006 8lbs 3oz 21" (2 days late, 36.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/08/09 6w5d
    DS1 6/27/2013 7lbs 9oz 19.5" (1 day late, 17.5 hour labor)
    M/C 12/18/13 6w1d Twins
    BFP#5 4/6/13 EDD 12/16/2014

BabyFruit Ticker image
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I wish I had anything to say that would help. I can only imagine how incredibly painful this is. I'm in tears. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your whole family. Please be kind to yourself. You did everything you could.
    In memory of the baby Hufflepuff and all the angel babies of D14 <3
    imageimage

• Oh no. I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what you must be going through. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    December '16 BMB

Baby #1                                                            

~BFP 03/22/14 EDD 12/05/14~                       
    ~Baby Z born 11/28/14~

Baby #2
    ~04/19/16 EDD 12/26/16~
    BabyFetus Ticker

SaveSaveSaveSave
  • I am so very sorry. My heart breaks for you. I will be thinking of you, your family and your beautiful baby boys. 
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • So many thoughts and prayers to you and your family.
  • So so sorry to hear this! Thoughts and well wishes for you and your family.

December 2014 July Siggy Challenge - Favorite Vacation Spot: Greece

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

PitaPata Horse tickers

• This is absolutely heartbreaking. I am so sorry for your losses... You're in my thoughts and prayers.

BFP #1 5/17/12 EDD 1/26/13 no hb @ 8w6d natural mc 11w6d 7/13/12 
             BFP #2 1/1/13 EDD 9/11/13 Isabelle Diane born on 9/17/13 7lbs 1oz 20in.
    BFP #3 4/3/2014 EDD 12/10/14 William David born on 12/8/14 7 lbs 10 oz 20in.
  • I am so sorry for your loss. ♡♡♡♡
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you.

BabyFruit Ticker}

Lots of love TBBFF lobosabby!! Always rooting for the TTGP girls

My Chart

• mcr957mcr957 member
    I'm incredibly sorry for your loss. Sending prayers to you and your family. 

In loving memory of Baby Hufflepuff and all of D14's Angel Babies

imageimage
  • I'm so so sorry for your losses.  I don't even know what to say. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.   Please take care of yourself.
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Oh no - I'm so, so sorry.  I'm praying for you and your family.

Started TTC "2.0": 6/13, First round of Clomid: 3/14, BFP: 4/14, EDD: 12/23/14, C-Section: 12/18/14
    Nathan and Nicholas are going to have so much fun together!

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Oh my goodness, I am so very sorry. I can't even imagine and I will be praying for you all. :(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker
    DD1 born 2/15/13 ~ Due with #2 on 12/27/14 (it's a boy!) {Eff you, siggy line! Why won't you center align?!}
  • I'm so very sorry for the loss of your precious little boys. I can't begin to imagine the pain you and YH must be feeling right now but it was not your fault. Please try not to blame yourself.
    BabyFruit Ticker

Thing 1: 6/2012 Thing 2: Due 12/2014
  • I'm so sorry for your losses!  My heart breaks for you and your family. 

my read shelf:
    Heidi's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker

• I'm so very sorry for your loss. This is so heartbreaking

Married: 5/21/05 **~** Emery Aylin 6/30/12

BFP#1-11/5/10- Surgery for ectopic pregnancy 11/15/10 BFP#2-11/1/11 Due 7/8/12 Born 6/30/12
    Oops we did it again... BFP 03/23/14 Due 12/6/14 Nora Born 11/23/14
  • So sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you must be going through. Take care of yourself as best you can. My sympathies.
  • I am so so sorry. :( Lots of hugs, thoughts, and prayers to you and your family. I just can't imagine.
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Oh my gosh. I am so sorry for your losses. I will keep you in my T&P's.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• There are no words for a time like this. I am so sorry about your loss.
  • amr196amr196 member
    I'm am so incredibly sorry. Be strong and know you're in my prayers

Pregnancy Ticker

• I am so very sorry for your losses.  You and your family are in my thoughts.

Our #2 is on the way!

BFP #1 - 08.2008, EDD 3.19.09 - Missed MC at 9 weeks - 09.2008
    BFP #2 - 4.22.11, EDD 1.4.12 - DS #1 - 11.27.2011
    BFP #3 - 10.27.13, EDD 6.29.14 - Chemical pregnancy - 11.02.2013
    BFP #4 - 4.7.14 - EDD 12.11.14 stick baby stick!!
    6.10.14 - It's another healthy boy!!

BabyFruit Ticker
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

December 2014 December Siggy Challenge - Free for all!  
  • I'm so sorry! Please know that your sweet babies only knew a world of comfort and love. Reach out to your family and especially a support group for comfort!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My heart is broken for you and your family. I'm so sorry for your loss. Sending lots of prayers for all of you!
  • So awful.  I'm so sorry for your losses.  I hope you are able to take care of yourself as best you can.  As PP have said, I hope you will be able not to blame yourself.  My thoughts and prayers are definitely with you during this horrible time.  Again, I am so sorry.
  • (Hugs) you and your hubby are in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.
  • I am so so sorry. Sending T&Ps to you and your family.
  • I am so sorry :-(
    Me (32) + DH (31)
    DS = 12/2/2014
    Started TTC #2 = 7/2019

BabyFetus Ticker

• I am so so sorry. :( this breaks my heart for you. praying for your and your family.
  • There are no words. There really aren't. I am so so sorry. I don't even know what to say. A loss like that has to be one of the worst things. I am praying for you and your boys in heaven.
  • My heart is broken for you and your family. I am so sorry. Sending many prayers to your family.
  • BdblZBdblZ member
    So very, very sorry :(
  • I am so so sorry. This is terrible.  
    ***SIGGY WARNING***

DX: Unexplained
    6 Failed IUIs (Clomid and Gonal F).  
    IVF #1 began August 2013- BC, 4 days of Estrace, stimmed with Gonal F and Menopur, Ganirelix, 9R 5M 5F, Medrol and Doxycycline, 5 day transfer of 2 early blastocysts- good quality, Progesterone, Estrace, and baby aspirin, BETA on 9/20 BFN,   IVF #2 began September 2013, stimming with Gonal F (higher dose) and Menopur, Ganirelix, 18R 14M 9F with ICSI, 5 day transfer of 2 BBs one was starting to hatch, 2 frosties: 1  BB and 1 AC, BETA on 10/21, BFN BETA was a 5- chemical 
    Getting some more testing and trying to figure out what the issue is before FET in December, started acupuncture on 11/10, RLP and some other BW nothing major to report except slightly high Prolactin. Prolactin was slightly high when I started with my RE and I already had an MRI which was Neg.  Endo biopsy=negative.  WTF is wrong with us???
    12/18/13 FET of 1 BB and 1 AC.  Hoping for a miracle.  Beta 12/26 Low BETA-8 2nd BETA 5- chemical
    After 3 failed transfers IDK where to go from here.  Still no real answers as to why this isn't working.  Getting a second opinion in February and looking into immune testing.  
    2/14- NEW RE- Immune testing showed a partial dq alpha match with DH- On prednisone and did intralipids prior to transfer.  3/14 Lupron, gonal f, menopur, HGH.  ER 15 mature all 15 fertilized!  5dt of an early blast grade 1 and an expanded blast grade 2.  BETA on 4/21.  1 grade 2 embryo frozen
    BETA #1 59 BETA #2 148 BETA #3 283 BETA #4 2,783! US at 6w2d shows 1 bean measuring right on track! HR 121.  US at 8w3d measuring on track HR 177. Released form my RE.  EDD 12/28

All Welcome
  • I'm so very sorry for your loss.
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm so sorry that you lost your precious boys. You and your family will definitely be in my thoughts and prayers.

Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"