May 2014 Moms
Options

Best Baby Monitor...

I need some help picking out a new baby monitor. I recieved a Lavena Lila as a gift and the range is terrible. I have a very small home and it cuts out if I'm two rooms away. Do any of you love your monitor? What brand should I exchange mine for?

Re: Best Baby Monitor...

• Options
    We have this one. I like it because it had two way communication and two monitors you can put in separate rooms for two LOs. We have both ours in his crib so we can see him from all angles. I have not had it cut out even when out in the yard, and the battery life is better than I thought it'd have based on the reviews.

https://m.target.com/p/summer-infant-dual-view-3-5-color-split-screen-pan-tilt-zoom-digital-baby-monitor/-/A-14714034

Mrs. B's Ovulation Chart
    TTC Baby B since 10/2012
    BFP#1 12/27/12 II TWIN GIRLS II D&C 2/15/13 TRAP sequence

Clomid + TI + Acupuncture x 2 cycles

BFP#2 9/5/13 II EDD 5/16/14 II Beckett Ryan born May 10, 2014

• Options
    Ooooh following!

I have an angel care I scored for free but the monitor socks (interference) but the sensor pad works great and I love that piece of mind. So I want a video monitor but dh will shoot me if I buy one.

Anyone use the baby monitor 3g app?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have the Motorola (don't have link handy since I'm mobile) and like it!
  • Options
    We have the Levana Astra. We're in a 4 level back split and have no issues seeing LO from anywhere in the house. We got the set that includes a Snuza (I think it's called the Oma now) .
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a motorola video monitor. Mine has one camera but you can add more. I really like it, no issues on range and good picture quality. We also use the Snuza Hero at night, it saves my sanity :)
  • Options
    I have a foscam camera in each if the boys' rooms and use my phone or iPad as the monitor. I love it!

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    Arinias said:

I have a motorola video monitor. Mine has one camera but you can add more. I really like it, no issues on range and good picture quality. We also use the Snuza Hero at night, it saves my sanity :)

This :)
  • Options

I have a foscam camera in each if the boys' rooms and use my phone or iPad as the monitor. I love it!

Do you just buy the camera?
  • Options
    So @pistolpackinmomma‌ I was just on their site and one camera was 9.99. Dammit I should have grabbed it as I looked a couple minute later and it changed to 84.99. It was an error. I thought those were mythical unicorns! Gah.
  • Options
    @pistolpackinmomma‌ I have the foscam too. Does yours ever cut out? Do you use it overnight? We have a sound machine and I think it's making the quality on the iPad or phone goody
  • Options
    @florassecret‌ I think I paid $70 on Amazon for mine. We love them! With DH traveling we've discussed getting one for the living room so he can see the boys play while he's gone. It's nice he can check in on the boys before he goes to bed at night too.

@cowpoly959‌ it sometimes briefly cuts out but it just seems more like a stutter in the signal or something. Our room is right across the hall from the boys' rooms so I don't use them overnight normally but I have before. I just pull it up on my iPad and leave my iPad plugged in. But really it's easy enough to pull it up in the MOTN if I need to see what's going on.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options
    Krisd6Krisd6 member
    I have the samsung camera
    I love it
    You can see the baby very clearly day or night and zoom in on them
    You also can talk through the monitor to the baby
    It's been great so far!
  • Options
    I'm also looking for a monitor and saw a lot of bad reviews for Motorola about things breaking?? Anyone find this to be true?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"