May 2014 Moms

Ghosts

Totakky random but does anyone believe in ghosts/spirits? I would love to hear stories if you have any. I do believe and im not sure if its because believing makes me feel better about losing my loved ones. I have lost several people and i have dreamed of each of those people and they all told me in the dream that they are ok and not to worry about them. I lost an aunt in 2000 and shortly after i had a dream

Re: Ghosts

• Sorry not finished...
    that she was standing with a friend of my moms daughter who died awhile ago (they didnt know eachother) and said that they were both ok. Last week I had a dream about my grandma and she said she misses me and I said I miss her too and asked her to watch over my lo and she told me she already is. Next to her was my other grandma who was so happy to be reunited with my grandpa who I lost 1 week before lo was born. I may sound crazy but these dreams make me happy :)
  • I was thinking of this because just a little while ago I was making lo a bottle and got a feeling thar someone was right behind me and I got that feeling again while I was feeding lo and my lo was staring right where I had that feeling, which I thought was odd!
  • Loading the player...
  • sws684sws684 member
    I believe :)
  • Glad to know im not the only one ;)
  • Oh I so believe! I'm a little obsessed and always have been! I used to go on ghost hunts all the time! So fun!
  • I totally believed when I was younger but don't now.

imageimageimage
    H e n r y  May 21, 2014

• Lild09Lild09 member
    Crazy! I love watching ghost adventures and I totally believe in ghosts, demons, spirits, angels. Once when I was a teen I was upset at my mom and we were having at it raising voices at each other next thing I know I feel something grab my shoulder and pull me back a bit oh my lord was I startled! My mom says she saw my grandpa in her bedroom mirror after he died and my grandma saw him the same night in hers...
    My DH always wonders if LO is seeing angels when he seems to be staring off at nothing :)

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Wow! Those are some crazy stories :)@jsquaree I would have been pretty freaked out! My dh does not believe either. I think he may believe a little more now because in Feb 2013 my grandma died, right after she died all the light bulbs stopped working one at a time in my parents home. My cousin was staying with them at the time and thought it was the funniest thing. Well that same cousin died in Dec 2013 and right after she died, all the light bulbs stopped working again in my parents home. The light bulbs should have lasted longer than that! The last few weeks I've been randomly feeling like someone touches me.
  • Lild09 said:

My DH always wonders if LO is seeing angels when he seems to be staring off at nothing :)

I was just saying how I think my LO see angels because she will just stare at the ceiling where there is no lights or fans and just start smiling and making sounds. I always ask her if she is talking to angels. I think one of the reasons they can't talk is because they still remember what heaven was like. My husband lost his brother to cancer when they were younger and we like to think that she's met him already.

• Lild09Lild09 member
    Forgot to add I was staying at the brown hotel in Louisville with my DH. We were laying in bed just relaxing and all of a sudden I hear this rustling I look over and a plastic bag that was sitting in a large reusable bag was lifting out of the bag I thought it could be a draft no biggie.....few minutes later it happens again but there's no sit flow around there. I thought oh it's just odd but then later I find out there's a heavy water bottle in that bag there's no way it should have lifted at all! Creepy!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Lild09 said:

Seriously! I'm always freaked out though by the MOTN changes where I'm like what is he looking at???
    Yep!! I always ask her, "Who's visiting you? Who's saying hi?" :) I like to think it's my family members that have passed.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • I like reading these stories!
  • I have so many stories I don't even know where to start! My parents house is on an Indian burial ground and we had an investigation team come out years ago. It was pretty cool!
  • @lauralou3x3‌ Did they find anything?
  • I believe. When I was a kid I went to a DC program and there was an old man that would stop by and visit us. His name was Johnny. He had a very distinctive smell to him that was a mix of cologne and cigarette smoke. One year around Christmas he became very sick and was in the hospital. My grandma was his nurse. He recognized the last name and asked if she knew me so she told him that I was her granddaughter. I made him a gift and my grandma gave it to him. In return he got a card for her to pass along to me thanking me and wishing me a Merry Christmas. He passed before I could go visit him. I truly believe he is my guardian angel. I can smell him at different times. Important times. I believe he is the reason my friends and I weren't even injured when I totaled my car at 16. He was there on my wedding day and when each of my boys were born. DH said I talked with Johnny when I was coming out of my anesthesia from my D&C when I had a mc. When I had my repeat cs with DS2 my BP dropped really low. My eyes were getting heavy and I remember thinking that was going to be it. Then I could smell Johnny. I could feel him holding my hand. As soon as he came to my side my BP shot back up again. He stayed with me that whole first night. DH is freaked out about the idea of ghosts but not all are mean.

There was also one in our old house. I kept smelling pipe smoke in the dining room. I would also frequently see a pants leg, like he was walking past a doorway, that was your typical brown 50's men's trouser pants. DH thought I was nuts until we found out someone we know used to be married to a previous owner's son. Her ex FIL would sit at the table and smoke a pipe while reading the paper. I told him he would need to go outside after DS1 was born. I never saw or smelled him again after that.

Anniversary 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• @lauralou3x3‌ Did they find anything?

Oh yes! They caught an Evp with one of the Indian names that was on the original deed papers. There was also a guy from the newspaper there writing a story on it. He said he didn't believe in any of this. Well he caught a picture that scared him so bad he ran to his car and sped away. Never saw the picture though. We also heard a little girl laugh over the walkie talkies. There's been so much that have happened there!

I've always been more sensitive to those things I think. My room was the only room nothing happened in, until I moved out. The #3 is a paranormal number. Well everything in my life has 3s in it. Born 3/3 @3:17am. 3 girls and 3 boys in my family, I used to always wake up at 3:33am, Jensen was born in room #3....those are just a few. Anyway, the day the land was given away was 3/3 - my birthday (forget the year, 18xx) and was written down 3x on the deed. That freaked the team out lol.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"