Two Under 2
Options

A mommy confession

I know it's not Friday and "the bump" seems to love FFFC, but here goes...I let my babies watch TV sometimes! (gasp) I have a 15 month old and a 3 month old and Daniel Tiger is my personal in-house (free) babysitter. No, I don't put it on all the time. I spend PLENTY of time with my babies. I'm a teacher out for the summer, so...essentially a temporary stay-at-home mom and sometime I just feel like I'm going to lose it! My girls are the sweetest babies and I love playing with my "oldest" and building blocks and reading books and doing puzzles. I love holding my 3 month old and rocking her and feeding her. However, there are times when I have to tend to one and just need some help. There are also times where I just need 20 minutes to shower, eat, or just breathe. These are the times I turn the TV on. My husband has been working 6 days a week lately so it's just me and them. Am I alone in this? Sometimes I feel like a horrible mother and other times I just feel like I'm doing the best I can.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: A mommy confession

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"