High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

kidney stones?!

Had kidney stones w/ 1st baby now afirad it will happen with #2....anyone ever experience this? Anything to do? So scared it was extremely painful.

Re: kidney stones?!

• Options
    I recently was in hospital for 19 days with hydronephrosis caused by a suspected kidney stone, I can't even begin to express the pain I went through I was like something possessed screaming however it eventually passed... Only advice I can give (the only advice I've had) is drink lots and lots of water!
  • Options
    My best friend had them really bad during her first 2 pregnancies. During her 3rd she started drinking apple cider vinegar every day. She used Bragg's brand (has the "mother" in it). She would mix 1 tablespoon in a glass of water and drink that twice a day. She didn't have any trouble with kidney stones during that pregnancy. It's supposed to help break them down. I used apple cider vinegar during my pregnancy for morning sickness, and it was amazing. If it has too much of a bite, mix a teaspoon or so of honey into it. Once you get used to the flavor it's really not bad :)

Me: 33  DH: 32
    Married: 5/19/2006
    Hashimoto's Disease dx 9/2013
    BFP#1: 5/23/14 EDD: 1/16/15 pPROM: 7/31/14 (15w6d) D&C: 8/10/14 (17w2d - possible IC)
    BFP#2: 11/8/14 EDD: 7/17/15

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersBabyFruit Ticker  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"