• Options
    @danabsd‌ I thought the same thing!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

imageBabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    sws684sws684 member
  • Options
    ljbreck said:
    Sounds like a mommy war fueling post. Also there isn't an EP option and I know there are a ton of us that do. P.S. May ladies I don't give 2 sh1ts how you feed your kid as long as they get fed.
    This. And also, the "no one cares" thing. I mean, I guess it's interesting to know I'm not the only one supplementing. But the fact is, all the babies are getting fed and probably 90% of May Moms are "special snowflakes" because working out BFing, formula feedings, EPing, etc. is a different story, reason, method for every family.
    When Fluff Mail Arrives:
  • Options
    I was interested to know but because I'm proud I could ebf. I don't judge on how everyone else feeds their baby just curious. I ff my first
  • Options
    Sarac2288 said:

I was interested to know but because I'm proud I could ebf. I don't judge on how everyone else feeds their baby just curious. I ff my first

So I've done both. My first had to be FF for medical reasons and I am EBF. The was you worded this after asking that question seems slightly on the judgy side to me. I'm happy that BFing is working for us this time but that's just because I hated dealing with bottles and formula and crap like that.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Options

Sarac2288 said:

So I've done both. My first had to be FF for medical reasons and I am EBF. The was you worded this after asking that question seems slightly on the judgy side to me. I'm happy that BFing is working for us this time but that's just because I hated dealing with bottles and formula and crap like that.

Nope not judging very proud of myself all my friends and family members formula fed that was their choice
  • Options
    Sarac2288 said:
    Nope not judging very proud of myself all my friends and family members formula fed that was their choice

Yeah the way you worded that IS annoying, especially twice. So, you think you're better than your friends and family? That's lovely.
    Anniversary 
  • Options
    Sarac2288 said:

Sarac2288 said:

I agree that your post is worded oddly and sounds a bit boastful.

imageimageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"