March 2012 Moms

fun question

Do you still use baby bath products with your LO or do you use big kid stuff?

I just started using Suave Kids 2in1 shampoo/conditioner with DD as even detangler wasn't helping comb out her curly hair after washing with baby shampoo. But we are still using baby body wash. We've actually still using the same one I have used with her since the beginning. That stuff lasts a looooong time. I'm down to about 1/4-1/3 of the bottle now so will get big kid stuff when it is gone finally.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

Re: fun question

• I was just thinkin the other day, should I switch to something else? If so, what? We're still using the California Baby sensitive skin baby wash we've been using since he was born. Seems to clean him just fine!
  • I was just thinkin the other day, should I switch to something else? If so, what? We're still using the California Baby sensitive skin baby wash we've been using since he was born. Seems to clean him just fine!

I don't think you need to switch until you want to. That's why I was curious. :) I really do wonder when most people stop using the baby bath products and move to regular stuff. 3? 4?

We only switched from baby shampoo to kid shampoo because her hair is so long and curly. She needed the conditioner added. I'm sure there was a baby shampoo that is a 2in1 but the Suave Kids was only $1.50. I still have a 1/3 of a bottle of the baby shampoo that I stuck in the linen closet for the next kiddo.

TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Loading the player...
  • We switched to kid shampoo when our baby stuff ran out. The extra conditioning helps with the tangles. We also use kid soap. Gets her excited to take a bath and talk about the characters on the soap.
  • I'm still using the baby wash/shampoo because I got a ton of it in a gift package from my shower.  We'll probably keep using it because it's cheap, no-tears and with #2 on the way I won't have to worry about having to get a bunch of different bath products.  If he had really curly hair or I needed a detangler/conditioner of some kind, I wouldn't hesitate to switch if needed.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • We switched to Suave Kids 2-in-1 last summer.  We moved to a really dry climate and we really needed the conditioner for her hair.  We finished the last of J's baby stuff with L these past 5 months and now I'm just using the kid's stuff for both of them.  

• I have so much baby stuff, I'll be using it until he's 13. I think I have enough baby lotion for about 6 kids until they're 13!

• eyenigh said:
    I have so much baby stuff, I'll be using it until he's 13. I think I have enough baby lotion for about 6 kids until they're 13!
    LOL!

I remember someone once telling me I'd go through soooo much baby wash and lotion. I still have 3/4 of a bottle of lotion of the first bottle I opened, 1/3 of the body wash, and one unopened body wash that I got cheap with coupon.

• We still use California Baby. Tangles aren't an issue since we keep his hair cut pretty short. With #2 on the way we'll keep using it so I don't have two different types of bath products to buy.
    One direction photo: One Direction gif onedirectiongifmacarenaey_zpsbdaf903f.gif
    DS born 3.12 
    DD born 7.14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"