2nd Trimester

Tall Maternity Pants??

Ok, so I am 6'2, which was great for sports, but now that I am trying to find maternity jeans/pants that are long enough...no luck!! Gap maternity has 34" inseam, but I need 36. Anyone know of any companies that make tall maternity clothes? Either that or I will just sacrifice some of my current pants and have a panel put in them or something. Thanks!!

Re: Tall Maternity Pants??

• mc0113mc0113 member
    https://us.longtallsally.com has a VERY limited selection but sometimes get new stuff in. Note that they are Uk sizing. 

And like PP said https://rgmaternity.com

I'm 6' tall and plan on sticking to dresses and tunics then when it gets cooler, just adding tights and leggings. Lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 5'9 and I found a pair of jeans from motherhood maternity.... it was pure luck since it was the only one in stock! but they sometimes have jeans or pants long enough.
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been able to find pants at Motherhood maternity.  I'm 5'10, and the pants I got, drag on the ground.  They work great with heels!

photo 63d081b2-beb9-4486-ae4e-de648860b72c_zpsa8e37ee8.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• old navy :)
    BabyFetus Ticker

• mc0113mc0113 member
    edited August 2014
    Halsing said:
    Thank you for starting this thread - I've been having the same issue!

Can someone tell me if Gap maternity pants are the thinner material or a bit thicker? I got some Motherhood Maternity ones that I hate because the material feels so thin and I feel like you can see panty lines and everything else through them!
    The gap ones feel like typical dress pant material to me, but I would have to say that compared to other dress pants they *might* be considered a little on the thinner side.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm 6 feet and also wear a 36' inseam.

In terms of 'casual' clothes (as all tall women should know) lulu lemon has super long pants. Victoria's Secret also has XL yoga pants that drag on the floor for me.

I know that A Pea in the Pod has nice, long pants but they can get really pricey. I'm going to go hunt for a good clearance bargain this week…quality over quantity for me.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Motherhood carries tall sizes.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I have had good luck with Motherhood Maternity and the Gap. Most of the other maternity lines have 32" inseams if you're lucky. I did find that the flared styles seem shorter than straight leg or boot cut pants.

Baby #2 - BFP 6/13/2014 - EDD 2/17/2015 BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • This site has been very helpful for me.  https://www.tallbabystuff.com  As a 6' tall lady with a 6'5" husband, I am concerned with finding maternity clothes and baby stuff for us that will accommodate our height.  It took us forever to find roller luggage that was long enough for my DH to roll behind him without it kicking his heels and I knew that baby stuff was going to be a problem down the road.  This site has done all the research for you and has pretty accurate reviews.  The stroller I got was the Chicco one they recommended and it is the only one I don't kick and that goes up high enough for me to reach. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"