Minnesota Babies

Lemonade Stand, Ice cream or camping Mini Sessions? Or other summer fun ones?

Fallbaby11Fallbaby11 member
edited July 2014 in Minnesota Babies
Does anyone know of any photographers offering any upcoming summer mini sessions?  I was thinking along the lines of lemonade stand, ice cream or watermelon themes?  Thanks!

Re: Lemonade Stand, Ice cream or camping Mini Sessions? Or other summer fun ones?

• https://www.facebook.com/ashleyannephotog has a couple slots left for hot air balloon mini session
    imageimage
  • Thanks for the reply!  My sister in law is doing that one and I didn't want to do the same one.  I found a cute garden tub mini session from Tadpole Photography for July 30th.

• Loading the player...
  • SPK926SPK926 member

Thanks for the reply!  My sister in law is doing that one and I didn't want to do the same one.  I found a cute garden tub mini session from Tadpole Photography for July 30th.

Can you tell me more about this? Any spots left? How much? I can't find any information on her facebook or webpage. Thanks! :)

""No one else will ever know the strength of my love for you. After all, you're the only one who knows what my heart sounds like from the inside."
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    "On the night you were born, the moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same." Because there had never been anyone like you... ever in the world." ~ Nancy Tillman Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • SPK926 said:

Thanks for the reply!  My sister in law is doing that one and I didn't want to do the same one.  I found a cute garden tub mini session from Tadpole Photography for July 30th.

Can you tell me more about this? Any spots left? How much? I can't find any information on her facebook or webpage. Thanks! :)

I'm not sure. She is under Tadpole Photography on Facebook. It is $125 for 20 minutes and you get 3 digital images and an online gallery. If you can't find her on Facebook and I will send her a message to see if she has any availability.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SPK926 said:

She has two sports left July 31st at 6:30 and 7pm.  If any of those work I can shoot Her  aquick email. The photos are done in Forrest Lake.
  • I guess she only has 8:30 am left on July 31st now.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"