Babies: 0 - 3 Months

Swaddling

How do I swaddle in the summer?

Re: Swaddling

• I use a aden & anais blanket. It is gauzy, so lightweight. LO can be in a short sleeve onsie or no clothes underneath if it's really warm. We have warm nights but run a/c so I do onsie and double swaddle to contain her and keep her comfy.

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  • I either put ds in just a tshirt - the little one with snaps or a short sleeve onsie with the aden and anais blanket as well or the regular swaddle me Velcro wrap. Both are good but im also super anal about keeping the temp in the babies room to 70-72 degrees.

Married: 5/09 ~ TTC Since: 10/10 ~ PCOS ~ Progesterone from 10/10 - 2/11 ~ HSG on 3/18 - Clear ~ Started Metformin 1000mg & Clomid 50mg 2/11 ~ Metformin upped to 1500mg 4/6 ~ 6/7 Now going to SG and put on Clomid, Ovidrel, Gonal F, Prometrium, Estrace ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP!!!!!! March 6th our little man was born. 

6/17/13 - Ovidrel, Follistim, Prometrium ~ IUI #1 7/2 = BFP! March 17th our St. Pattys day baby arrived

10/29/17 - Started process for IVF, got pregnant & miscarried a 2nd time since summer. 2/22 started stims - Menopur, Gonal F, Cetrotide - retrieval 3/6 - , PIO, estrace 3xday - FET 4/18 = Beta 1: 616; Beta 2: 1342 = BFP 

• Loading the player...
  • I run the AC because I am always on the extreme spectrum when it comes to temperature.  I've taken to putting LO in a swaddleme because no matter how well I swaddle him in an aden and anais or other blanket, he always seems to escape it.  He also seems to sleep sounder in the swaddleme so I'd rather keep it cooler and have him in that than do something lightweight.  He also seems to really enjoy being warm (and don't forget that they were in the womb, all snug and warm too).  Swaddleme's are amazing!
  • Short-sleeve onesie and Swaddleme here. But we keep our house cold at night. DD, who turns 2 this week, sleeps in lightweight footie pjs year-round.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"