August 2014 Moms
Options

Pajamas?

How many pairs of pjs does the baby need in the beginning? Is there any chance the baby would be more comfortable in just a onesie and maybe a swaddle?? Since it's going to be august. I know nothing about what this baby really needs.

Re: Pajamas?

• Options
    None? Depends on how warm your house is, but baby will likely be fine in a onesie plus swaddle at first. They also make one piece outfits often called "sleep n plays" that are convenient for itty bitties. But at first night and day aren't really that different and they sleep a lot anyway.
  • Options
    I feel like as long as the outfit isn't denim or a hard fabric it can be used as pjs or everyday wear lol I'm a FTM so I'm trying to keep it simple and agree w you, the onesies and swaddles will b my go to for the first couple months and any special event/occasion I'll put him in cute outfits
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                                        Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    We did onesies and swaddles until we stopped swaddling. DS has always run warm and would be too hot in a sleeper and swaddle.

• Options
    Onesie and swaddle worked well at first.
    CafeMom Tickers

Pregnancy #3 after two prior losses in 2013

EDD 8/18 

• Options
    Onesie and swaddle likely will be fine. Or wearable sleep sack if you have an obstinate nb who hates swaddles! J lived in sleep-n-play styles most days too, comfy and easy for diaper changes
  • Options
    We never used pjs with DD until it got really cold, onsie and swaddle is the way to go for an August baby!
    BabyFruit TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    PeedyPeedy member
    Thanks for the input ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"