May 2014 Moms
Options

puke stories!

dlproctordlproctor member
edited June 2014 in May 2014 Moms
What's your worst???
My LO just threw up all over me the couch herself and my cat who was snuggling up to me. It was so gross it was sticking to my thigh. Luckily LO didnt get it in her hair likes she's done in the past.....

Re: puke stories!

• Options
    In my husbands ear as he was burping her...I tried not to laugh
  • Options
    Just this morning we were playing on the floor, she was on her back. She spit up and instead of just dribbling down to her neck folds and behind her head, it went UP her face, into her nose and eyes!!! I grabbed her up and wiped it away as fast as I could, but I know some of that got into her eyes. She didn't even cry! So note to self, regurgitated breast milk does not burn or harm your eyes! LOL. Poor girl. Once I knew she was ok I had to laugh.   
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's some serious talent, right in the eye. I've heard stories in my family of boys peeing in their eye or their fathers coffee.
  • Options
    lrmrtnlrmrtn member
    All over me, him, the stairs and the floor. Luckily it was right before bath time, not after.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I remember wiping spit-up out of my cleavage a few times when DS was tiny. That was always lovely.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    Projectile at 4 this morning all over me the bed him and the carpet. Yeah I think mama was burping a little too hard.. Fun times
  • Options
    Nothing crazy just yet but I did realize that I smelled like baby puke when we were out to dinner last night... :( 
  • Options
    How about on the boob in the middle of feeding then she tried to latch on immediately after before I could even clean my boob off! She crazy....
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • Options
    Middle of the night on me wearing nothing but a thin robe the bed and my pillow. We also had houseguests and the extra sheets to put bed were in the room they were in. I had to lay a bunch of towels over the splatters. So glad everyone has cleared out.
  • Options
    sws684sws684 member
    She has projectiled a couple times, once was on me, both coffee table levels, and my cell phone. I was already running late and trying to dress her for the doctor. Oh the timing lol
  • Options
    The first time he spit up was while we were still in the hospital and it was like a fountain, it just kept pouring out of his mouth all over both of us. I think I was a little shellshocked, luckily the nurse helped and cleaned him up while I cleaned myself up. Another time was while I was skyping with my parents, all over my lap, I had to call them back and go change, it had sunk threw to my underwear. He also got DH good one night right before bed. DH was shirtless and he puked all over him, the bed, and DH's pillow. This was a day after he pooped in his towel while on our bed, luckily we had already washed that set of sheets. At least he doesn't do this often, he just like to go big when he does...
  • Options
    Projectile vomit from DS1 straight down my sister's shirt and into her cleavage... while we were out, she had to give herself a hobo bath with paper towels in the restroom. She couldn't change until over 2 hours later so she stunk like regurgetated milk. I still, to this day, do not let her live it down. >:)  LOL
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"