Colorado Babies

Preggo and Newborn photography, Colorado Springs

I'd like to take some pregnancy and newborn photos. Does anyone have great recommendations for photographers they've used?  Any awesome deals out there?
First time mommy to a sweet baby boy!
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

Re: Preggo and Newborn photography, Colorado Springs

• https://www.facebook.com/SheenaHarperPhotography

Sheena shot our wedding and our newborn photos. Her packages were well priced in my opinion.
  • I used Sarah Venema Photography (website below). She was amazing. Her focus is on intimate and love filled sessions. She came to our house and we took both indoor and outdoor shots. She made me feel so comfortable. 

She is also really affordable. She's been shooting photography for a long time, but she is just starting to build up her business again so her prices are cheap. Get her before they go up!

PS: Do the nude maternity and nursing photos. I was so nervous and she made me feel so beautiful. They are my favorite photos. She is amazing about privacy and doesn't post nudes online… go for it!

www.sarahvenemaphotography.com 
  • Loading the player...
  • edited January 2015
    Spam
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • danidemarcopdanidemarcop member
    edited January 2015
  • rieslingfamrieslingfam member
    edited January 2015

For newborn and other maternity - Check out Jennifer Lambson! :) She is wonderful!
  • When DD was born, the hospital did a short photo shoot and we were completely smitten by the work the photographer did so we hired her to do our newborn pictures. Her prices were very affordable, cheaper than the hospital's for sure and she gave us 3 times as many digitals. I highly recommend her because of her pricing and how good she is. Think about it, her day job is to do newborn photo shoots at different hospitalls, so she is very experienced and really good at it. 

https://photosbyalext.net/

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board