Cincinnati Babies
Options

New to NKY...OB recommendation

I live in the Florence area of KY, I am looking for a OB and recommendations on a hopsital to use. I have been seeing my on OB/GYN in michigan thus far in my pregnancy since we planned on moving back to Michigan by the time the baby was due (Oct 25). But not due to my husband's job we will be staying and I am going to need to find a doctor and a hospital in the area since mine is over 5 hours away. All recommendations are appreciated. I am scheduled to have a c-section again with this pregnancy so I need a physician and hopsital that are open to that as well as being family centered. 

Thank you again!
BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: New to NKY...OB recommendation

• Options
    I switched from Seven Hills in nky to Mt. Auburn obgyn and I love it!! I'm scheduled for my 3rd c section at christ this time, not St. E. I've heard good things about Christ. But moreover, the practice at mt. Auburn is awesome!!!
  • Options
    I switched from Seven Hills in nky to Mt. Auburn obgyn and I love it!! I'm scheduled for my 3rd c section at christ this time, not St. E. I've heard good things about Christ. But moreover, the practice at mt. Auburn is awesome!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am seeing Dr. Kim Vormbrock with St. Elizabeth Physicians in Edgewood, KY. She's straight to the point, no frills and is all about allowing freedom in how YOU want to give birth. If you're interested in a med-free birth (in a hospital), I would check her out. 

Jess & Jason | DSS 8 | DSD 6
    VR 4/20/2013 | BFP 1/5/2014 | Baby Girl EDD 9/9/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    @JessicainKentucky Thank you. I will definitely have to check her out
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"