February 2015 Moms
Options

secret facebook group

2»

Re: secret facebook group

• Options
    LilTiger15LilTiger15 member
    edited September 2014

Our group is great, thanks:) If you meant this in a hurtful way, I'll just pretend you didn't.

• Options

I forget which BMB it was, but somewhere around 8 or 9 months after they all had their babies, they did a sunshine mission for someone.

Their *MOD* (i.e. highly trusted and respected member of the board who had been around for a year +) was the person collecting all the money they were going to use to buy something nice for this person.  The mod ended up pretending to buy something and keeping all the money, then hightailed it.

So you never know who is going to go BSC.

Yep, she wanted to buy a PB glider so she stole like $500 that was donations collected for another's members late loss to be given to the march of dimes. And that was a MOD!
    I remember that! I didn't know it was a MOD though.

I also remember a lady who got flamed by many boards because she said something horrible to a loss mom. I don't remember what. Turns out the loss mom did loss her baby, but made up everything the "flamee" got flamed for.
    imageimageimage
    As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen - Winnie the Pooh

Married 8/22/09
    Pregnancy 1- EDD 11/21/10 NMC @ 6 weeks
    Pregnancy 2 - Rainbow DS born 1/15/11
    Pregnancy 3 - EDD 5/2/14 NMC @ 6 weeks 9/4/13
    Pregnancy 4 - EDD 6/11/14 BO @ 9 weeks D&C 11/8/13
     AF arrived 12/18/13
    BENCH IS BURNED 2/2014
    TTA until May/Jun
    WOW!!! I'm pregnant!!! BFP 6/8/14 Rainbow on the way EDD 2/14/15
    If there ever comes a day where we can't be together, keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever -
    Winnie the Pooh

imageimage
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    srcr2011 said:

I forget which BMB it was, but somewhere around 8 or 9 months after they all had their babies, they did a sunshine mission for someone.

Their *MOD* (i.e. highly trusted and respected member of the board who had been around for a year +) was the person collecting all the money they were going to use to buy something nice for this person.  The mod ended up pretending to buy something and keeping all the money, then hightailed it.

Yep, she wanted to buy a PB glider so she stole like $500 that was donations collected for another's members late loss to be given to the march of dimes. And that was a MOD!

I also remember a lady who got flamed by many boards because she said something horrible to a loss mom. I don't remember what. Turns out the loss mom did loss her baby, but made up everything the "flamee" got flamed for.
    that was the "Jocelyn" saga right?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    srcr2011 said:

Something like this happened earlier this year with I think "mallory ducky" or something
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    I actually comment here every now and then.  Since I commented and posted today, I had the page up on my computer.  So, yes, that is why I saw your reply.  I apologize for posting.  Apparently you could care less about my feelings.  Yes, I did want to see if there was anyone else who experienced what I was told today, since less than 1% of ultrasounds show this and ultimately, results can be devastating.  Geez...
  • Options
    jaztastic said:
    srcr2011 said:

Something like this happened earlier this year with I think "mallory ducky" or something
    That was the Jocelyn saga, MallardDuck was the person accused of harassing her (falsly) through PMs.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

the mod's post

• Options
    I actually comment here every now and then.  Since I commented and posted today, I had the page up on my computer.  So, yes, that is why I saw your reply.  I apologize for posting.  Apparently you could care less about my feelings.  Yes, I did want to see if there was anyone else who experienced what I was told today, since less than 1% of ultrasounds show this and ultimately, results can be devastating.  Geez...
    I just haven't seen you around so it seemed weird. I actually just saw your other post (I was mobile earlier). I certainly hope you have a good outcome.
    It is a little weird. Im just calling it what it is here... You havent commented in about a month. And even in August it was very sporadic. Now you have some news from your ultrasound and come here for a support group? I hope everything works out for you and all... but please try to understand why we are all kind of side eyeing you. And you want a Labor Buddy from TB? 

Are you sure things are okay in the FB group? Cause it seems like you are trying to jump ship. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Options
    omg--forget it. 
  • Options

I believe you meant to say '...you couldn't care less...'.
  • Options
    If this was 5 years ago I would not hesitate to join a private FB group. But now, after seeing so much crazy on the internet, it really makes me hesitant to give strangers the benefit of the doubt. :(

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Options
    I was at first excited about it but reading everyone's concerns has made me realise it's probably not a good idea yet! Will take your advice @ChickenOnSunday‌ !!
  • Options
    @ChickenOnSunday‌ yes! Especially because most peoples' emails are their first and last names!! At least my main email which FB is linked to is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"