Nurseries and Baby Gear

JC Penney's Savanna Tori furniture?

I'm interested in a nursery set I found online at JC Penneys. Its a Savanna Tori set. Has anyone heard anything about this? There's nowhere for me to go see it in person and 1 only review online so far.

Re: JC Penney's Savanna Tori furniture?

• We have the JC Penney Savanna Bella and the paint chips really easily. DD doesn't even sleep in her crib yet and I can flick the paint off with my fingernail and zero effort. I wouldn't recommend it. 
  • We have the sav. Tori collection for my 3.5 year old daughter and love it!! Looked everywhere for furniture for DS due in Aug and ended up ordering the sav. Tori for him as well since I like up the best
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • We have the Savannah Tori in espresso and couldn't be more pleased. DS is 2.5 and the furniture still looks brand new, save for the teeth marks on the crib because it turns out we are raising a beaver. My sister has it in white and it is gorgeous. Her baby is only 9 weeks so it hasn't been thoroughly tested.

Pro Tip: Call JCP and tell them you want to order this furniture but there is something similar at another store with free shipping. They couldn't waive shipping for me because they pay an outside vendor but did give me a nice discount that was almost equal to the shipping.

Pro Tip 2: If you aren't in a huge hurry, this goes on sale from time to time way lower. I got my set around Labor Day for something like 900 or 950 and I bought my sister's set for a similar price between Thanksgiving and Christmas.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"