May 2014 Moms
Options

infant travel bed

Hey all,
We're going on a bit of a trip  in a few weeks and I'm looking into travel beds for LO.  I saw this  online, but I'm concerned about the walls. Do you think this is safe? 

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: infant travel bed

• Options
    fraseyfrasey member
    hmm looks like a cool product! What is it about the walls that you don't like? That they're mostly solid instead of all mesh? I think that bc they're so low that it wouldnt be a problem. But if you're concerned then its probably not worth the worry for you, and Id skip it. 

Is it too much to bring a PnP if you already have one? I know  its bigger, but its not something else youd have to buy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    mcnavamcnava member
    It's a business trip for my husband and some of the equipment from his company takes up most of the car.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    What about a RNP?
  • Options
    EziliaEzilia member
    I have the Summer Infant By Your Side Sleeper Portable Bedding

https://www.amazon.com/Summer-Infant-Sleeper-Portable-Bedding/dp/B005ASKQ42/

and love it.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I think that looks fine. We have always used a PNP. We purposely got a travel one so it folded up smaller, not sure if you have that or not. A RNP seems like it would work well also.
    BFP # 1 - 12/19/09 EDD 08/27/10 - D&C 1/26/10 @ 9w5d

BFP # 2 - 06/05/10 EDD 02/17/11, DS1 born on 2/14/11

BFP # 3 - 04/10/13 EDD 12/21/13 - D&C 05/15/13 @ 8w4d

BFP # 4 - 07/27/13 EDD 04/08/14 - CP 07/29/13

BFP # 5 - 09/14/13 EDD 05/28/14, DS2 born on 5/22/14 

• Options
    mcnavamcnava member
    We have an RNP, but the bars don't fold up small, so is really awkward to fit into the car.  We have a PNP, but its not super small.  
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I think it's a waste of money for the short time you'll be able to use it. I would look into travel cribs. Our Phil & Teds can fit in a suitcase is only 7 lbs and is the size of a regular size crib.

• Options

Are you staying in a hotel? Many of them have cribs or PNPs for you to use.

This. I have never stayed in a hotel that didn't have a crib or PnP for us to use. That includes lage chain hotels and small boutique hotels. I would call the hotel and ask.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"