May 2014 Moms
Options

S/O post: Sex after c-section

Probably no big secret on here that I love to have sex with my husband.

I had a cs on May 6, exactly five weeks ago. I feel good and definitely up for some action. For those of you who have had sections: how long did you wait before jumping back in the sack?

(Going to call my doc now to see if I could be cleared to go one week early ;) )

Re: S/O post: Sex after c-section

• Options
    We waited 5 weeks the first time. My doctor clears at 4 week

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    I haven't been cleared but we waited almost 5 weeks. Doctors appointment is next week and I'm sure all will be fine. I researched it and felt it was an educated risk, if any risk at all, I felt fine and nothing seems wrong. Though I will add I got a urinary tract infection shortly after, but probably would have gotten it if I waited until 6 weeks anyhow
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I was told as long as I was done bleeding aka lochia- to have at it
  • Options
    3 weeks, and it's been awesome! DH loves my new soft and mushy body.
  • Options
    Gah. I am ready NOW!....but I'm still bleeding. It will be 4 weeks pp tomorrow.

Lilypie Maternity tickers

My Hooligans.....Samuel Brice-Fritzgerald (6/30/10) and Payton Elizabeth (7/23/08)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 

FEB SIGGY CHALLENGE
    favorite wedding picture
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We waited 4 weeks, when the bleeding finally stopped:)
  • Options
    Thanks for the responses. I miss sex...more than my H, apparently. Doc's office said six weeks so that's what we are going to do. Five more days.....
  • Options
    Sex?! I want sleep.

My DH got all weirded out while pg and we haven't had sex in more than 6 months. I was always the one with the drive and now I'm too tired to care. We may never go at it again at this rate.

I wish you great sex though!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"