Upstate NY Babies

Looking For an OB/GYN in Albany NY Area

Hello again my fellow Bumpies! As I posted previously my husband and I are finally ready to start a family.

With that being said I want to find a great OB/GYN! I have one that I go to just out of convenience for my annual, I only ever saw a PA which was fine for now. But now that we are serious about getting pregnant I did a little research and found out the OB at the office had less then rave reviews.

So I guess that means I'm in the market for a new OB! I would like to Deliver at St. Peters Hospital so I would prefer and OB that Delivers there.

I am curious if any of you local Bumpies have any suggestions?

Re: Looking For an OB/GYN in Albany NY Area

• I see St Peter's ob/gyn. My OB is Dr Kittle. He's awesome! Really kind and compassionate. There are 2 other Drs in the group and there are 2 more starting in August. Their office is at the end of Rt 85 in Slingerlands.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Great! Thank you so much! I actually already made an appointment there because I found some really great reviews of the doctors there!
  • Loading the player...
  • If that one doesn't work out, try Upstate Ob/Gyn. I love them! You never wait at the office, the nurses are super nice and I really like all 4 doctors. The only deliver at St. Peter's. I'm really happy they are my doctors.
  • I second Upstate OB/GYN. 
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"