February 2012 Moms
Options

TTC Check In (6/9)

Cycle Info

What month/cycles are you in? 

What's your CD? 

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you?

When are you testing?

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? 

What is your current phantom due date?

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! 

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? 

How are you feeling emotionally about TTC?

Anything else to add?

GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week? 
                Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

Re: TTC Check In (6/9)

• Options
    What month/cycles are you in? 8
    What's your CD? 11
    Where are you in your cycle? Waiting to O
    If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? X
    When are you testing? 12DPO
    What supplements or med are you taking, if any? PNV/Garlic 
    What is your current phantom due date? Mid March
    Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Hayley has been having trouble sleeping lately, so I keep waking up and not getting 4 consecutive hours. So I've been skipping temps, throwing them out, taking them anyway... Hopefully she knocks this off real fast because expected O date is approaching fast! https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dd703/
    If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? Keep at it!
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? I still feel really good about the coming months. Maybe I needed to switch my focus to other things so I can get my mind off it and it will happen :-) And I'm super busy these days with work and planning a shower and wedding invites with a friend for her big day.
    Anything else to add? GL ladies!
    GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week? My highs: My IL's bought a townhouse. We have been planning for the past year to buy their current home and they want to downsize. So now we officially are moving in August :-) Lows: I hate packing. And packing with a 2 yr old kinda sucks because the piles of boxes I have packed, she's either unpacking, or adding crayons and Little People to them ;-)
                    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie - (K6Db)

imageimageimage

TTC #2 since 10/2013

BFP #1 (4.14.14) ~ CP (4.18.14)

BFP #2 (6.27.14) ~ EDD 3.7.15

• Options
    Cycle Info
    School's done and I have some time to myself again.  Sorry to be so late to the check-in.  A lot has been going on with me lately.

What month/cycles are you in? 8th cycle AL (13th cycle TTC #2)

What's your CD? 17

Where are you in your cycle (Waiting to O, 2ww, Waiting for AF, Other?)  I may have O'd yesterday- my temp was up today, but sometimes it takes a couple days to fully rise.  I'll have to wait the next couple days to see if it keeps climbing up.  All signs indicate that I just O'd.

If you're in the 2ww what DPO are you? If I did O, I'd be 1 dpo today.

When are you testing? 14 dpo.  I only have 1 test in my drawer, so I'm gonna force myself to wait this month.  I've been spending way too much money on tests (I no longer trust the wondfos after several false positives) and I'm testing way too early anyway. 

What supplements or med are you taking, if any? Right now just pre-natals, but I'll be adding pre-seed next cycle.

What is your current phantom due date? Early March

Do you chart? Share you link for stalking! Yes... see below

If you aren't pregnant this cycle what will you do differently? I have an appointment with the RE scheduled in a couple weeks for a consultation.  DH had a SA done a couple weeks ago.  Results weren't terrible, but also weren't great- it did indicate low motility on his end which OB thinks is the reason why its taking us so long.  He goes in next week for a follow up SA and is scheduled to meet with the urologist in August (the soonest he could get in).  I also have an appointment still with my OB in July which I'll keep only if needed since I'll be meeting with the RE before that.  We are going to try pre-seed moving forward and might try a couple cycles of clomid.  I'll still go in for blood work on CD 3 of my next cycle to check FSH and a few other things.  While all of this is scary to me, I'm so glad I'm moving ahead and will hopefully get some answers as to what we can do next.  Both my OB and her nurse feel really optimistic since I've gotten pregnant twice before.  They think without any other means it would eventually happen, but it might take a while.  With my concern about my age I don't think I have the time to wait which is why we agree we need to move on to the next step.  Fingers crossed that this moves me in the right direction.
    How are you feeling emotionally about TTC? Nervous about all the tests and what lies ahead, but optimistic that we will make a plan that will help us conceive #2.

Anything else to add? I'm just so glad to be off for the summer!  Good luck to everyone who is still TTC and hello to all you ladies who are expecting #2.  I miss you!

GTKY: Highs and lows from the previous week?
    Highs: The last day of school and the start of summer break!
    Lows: Getting DH's SA results and finding out there is a problem.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    BFP #1: 5/24/11, DD#1 Born 1/16/12
    BFP #2: 7/24/13, MC: 8/28/13 @8weeks, 3days

imageimageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @vballgirl78-I always check this threat to see how you are getting along! Sorry to hear about your DH, but hopefully it steers you in the right direction!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"