May 2014 Moms
Options

detox?

A friend posted a before and after of herself on Facebook claiming to have gone from a size 10 postpartum to a size 4 mainly due to a detox she did. She looks good! She said she did it while breastfeeding, so she modified it a little, but pretty much did what it said. She wouldn't say the name on her page (weird), and had people message her if interested. I didn't contact her, but looked around online and am pretty sure it is an Arbonne detox based on how she described it. Does anyone have experience with it? Any info or opinions on it or related products? I plan on adjusting my diet and exercising to work off my baby weight, but if it is safe and actually works, it may be worth a shot to help shed the pounds and feel better! So, good? Bad? Experiences? Thanks!
Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: detox?

• Options
    How long odd it take for her to lose the weight? Rapid weight loss can cause supply issues. With us being so early on our BFing journeys our supply is very touchy right now. I would hesitate to do anything to mess with it. Even starting a new exercise routine right now is to suggested due to possible issues with supply. Like pp said, it came on in 9 months so it won't go away overnight. Not healthily anyhow.

Anniversary 
    Congrats to my GP Sister from another mister Bruinsbabe!!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    It is just luck of the draw. With my DS1 I BF and supplemented. Gained over 50lbs eating junk and actually GAINED weight while BFing, it took me over 2 years to get motivated, exercise, diet and lose my baby weight pls 15lbs. I was healthier and fitter then ever when I got pregnant this time around, smaller then I was in high school. I ate right, exercised during pregnancy and still gained 50lb, though everyone said I was all bump. 2 weeks PP I am BFing and just started supplementing and this time I shed over 40 lbs right away. I feel like it's just different each time, it all depends on how your body adjusts post-baby.
    Nikolas Knight 
    Born: August 8th, 2009   8lbs 8oz  4:33pm

Nolan Lawrence 
    Born: May 21st2014   8lbs 14oz  3:27pm

There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children. 
    One is roots; the other, wings."   -Hodding Carter
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"