May 2014 Moms
Options

Pumped Milk Bottles

My pedi and LC said to introduce bottle between 2-3 weeks. DH fed dd 2 oz yesterday and she did great. My question is how many times a day or week do those of you who BF also bottle feed with pumped milk? Thanks!

M14 January Siggy Challenge: Resolution I have no intention of keeping...SHOPPING LESS!

TTC: 8/13; BFP: 9/11/13; EDD: 5/15/14
DD Born @ 40+4

image   image image image image
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pumped Milk Bottles

• Options
    JAM85JAM85 member
    We only do once a day at night here for now so DH can feed her and she can get her probiotics. But I am building a stash as starting next weekend we have some all day gigs (we are photogs) and she will have to have more unfortunately
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My husband gives a bottle once a day. He wakes up with the baby the first time each night so I can get a little more sleep
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We give him a bottle a few times a week. I'm only giving him a bottle to ensure that he'll take one for a sitter, so I'm not really pumping and giving a bottle as often as I would if I was going back to work.

BFP #1 7.16.13 | EDD 3.27.14  | MC 7.29.13
    BFP #2 8.28.13 | EDD 5.5.14 | Simon Francis, Due Date Baby!

• Options
    Usually just once a day. DH gets her up in the morning and lets me sleep in. Sometimes my MIL will give her one during the day if she's here and I'm running errands.
    BFP#1 8/3/12~EDD 4/1/13~Natural M/C 9/1/12-9w6d 
    BFP#2 5/30/13~EDD 2/3/14~Confirmed CP 5/31/13
    7/12/13 Hysteroscopy & Lap Lysis of Adhesions
    1st Cycle on Clomid Aug '13: BFP#3 8/24/13~EDD 5/3/14
    Hoping Third Time's a Charm!!- IT'S A GIRL!!!! 
    KAYLIE MARIE IS HERE! BORN 5/4/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers 

Lilypie - (nUwf)

All AL-ers welcome in my posts! <3
  • Options
    DH gives her a bm bottle before bedtime every night and puts her to sleep. I'm starting to stockpile too tho bc MIL will be watching her. We use tommee tippee and born free bottles and we've had no latch issues. We just need more freezer space. We might be buying a small extra freezer..
    Married 5/5/12 ~ Miscarried @ 6wks 7/1/13 ~ Has Pacemaker ~ Due May 7th
  • Options
    Once or twice a day now. We went through a stretch of four/five times a day and that was fine. May have to start more bottle feeding because my baby loves to eat way too much (she spits up, etc) and it's good for measuring.
  • Options
    I give my son a bottle at least once a day because we have to put vitamin d drops in it.
    If you knew better, you'd do better.
  • Options
    Good question. Glad to hear first bottle feeding went well for u!! I'm going to start pumping next week too. Think I'm going to contact my LC for help setting up a system. I have no clue how it should work (when to pump, how often, when to give bottle, etc). I'm so excited for DH to feed her and to hopefully having more than a 2 hr stretch of sleep sometime soon!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"