July 2014 Moms

Re: ...

• Loading the player...
  • I am new to these boards and hadn't browsed so i guess i would have found that out...sorry!
  • Okay so does this only get worse? I mean the sudden posts from mystery guests?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• CsltdkCsltdk member
    @Skeemer‌ .... What did I miss?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Oh dang, I should've QFPed. She was seeking all the parental advice.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• The only good thing about the drive bys are I have somewhere to unleash my stabbiness. But at least this wasn't ANOTHER name thread. Ugh.
  • Whaaaaaaat theeeee hellllllllllllll.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Damn....I go eat dinner with my husband and missed the post.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • No QFP?! Y'all let me down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    image          image

• Is there any reason you all have to be rude? All i did was ask a question. I was new and hadn't looked through all of the posts. I'm getting nervous and just wanted some advice! Some of us don't have all day to just sit on here and read every thread posted! Grow up!
  • Boo! I missed the whole thing!
  • Is there any reason you all have to be rude? All i did was ask a question. I was new and hadn't looked through all of the posts. I'm getting nervous and just wanted some advice! Some of us don't have all day to just sit on here and read every thread posted! Grow up!

Oh boy. image
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • zarkarella should understand not having time to browse she looks to be extremely busy going back and forth to the refrigerator

babyprigge should change the name to baby pig also less time on the computer and maybe a few more minutes at the gym

jojobean86 cant spell enough to form a sentance so the poor thing can only leave one word at a time

And as for all the other rediculous comments i thought it was bad that people find entertainment in the garbage they put on television the fact that people find entertainment in posting rude comments inforums like this is mind boggling finally to all the people who have to ask what you missed take your head out of your ass and read the whole page its all right there in front of you

• hfdcapt4 said:

zarkarella should understand not having time to browse she looks to be extremely busy going back and forth to the refrigerator

babyprigge should change the name to baby pig also less time on the computer and maybe a few more minutes at the gym

jojobean86 cant spell enough to form a sentance so the poor thing can only leave one word at a time

And as for all the other rediculous comments i thought it was bad that people find entertainment in the garbage they put on television the fact that people find entertainment in posting rude comments inforums like this is mind boggling finally to all the people who have to ask what you missed take your head out of your ass and read the whole page its all right there in front of you

No you didn't.
    hi

• hfdcapt4 said:

zarkarella should understand not having time to browse she looks to be extremely busy going back and forth to the refrigerator

Hahaha okay.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Just trying to get down to everyone elses level here. I'd like to keep it close enough to all the small minded people's level so they could understand the whole thing. But thank you.
  • Where is the bingo card?
    hi

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I guess I struck a nerve haha People have nothing better to do than be rude then tgey should be prepared to get some back in return.
  • I should get out my post it notes. Making fun of my weight is sad. And making fun of my name is even more sad. Maybe if you don't have time to sit around on the internet all day (I sure don't), you should read the "read this first" post that talks about the rules, manners, etc. You deserve every bit of flaming that's to come your way. Flame on ladies!
  • everyone on here was NEW at some point....my bad i didn't see a search tool. but never did i think that people would be so rude about someone new asking a freaking question! 
  • @ashleysyn2 no i didn't. I'm sorry i even bothered to come on this site! all i asked was if anyone had advice for a first time mom. Sorry to all the people I IRRITATED by not reading over everything before posting! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"