1st Trimester

GummiBearJGummiBearJ member
edited June 2014 in 1st Trimester

Re: .

• @mjreilly2 Thanks for your response! I didn't realize these two facts. Good to know!

@DaisyBlinks If it's not fun, then simply don't respond. I've noticed in the past that tons of women have posted similar threads on different communities and gotten lots of info and responses. So, I followed suit.
  • Hence, there's no need to respond. I simply didn't expect that kind of response. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi everyone, I've heard a lot about this Ramzi method and the supposed accuracy is pretty interesting. I thought I'd post my 8w2d U/S pic, both because I'm a proud mama and because I have no idea how to tell where my placenta is (if that's really any indication of sex). This is trans-vaginal. So, here it is - bring on the learning and the guesses!
    QFP
  • right now it looks like a blob. 

So, I my guess is its a puppy

A kiss he will never forget- Disney World 2014

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

• Can someone explain how we are supposed to interpret this for this method? I am honestly confused because I don't know what I'm looking at. This gets asked often so I am not sure what the OPs that ask this are really looking for?

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• @RedFirePhoenix25‌ : thank you! :D

:-bd

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• I was really interested in this at my first ultrasound as well. My degree is in Psychology so I love learning about new and interesting research like this. I asked the ultrasound technician which side my placenta attached on. My ultrasound was also at 8 wks 2 days so I am not sure if it'll be accurate but I wanted to know more out of curiosity and an interest in research. It was on the right side. Will find out whether it was an accurate guess or not in a couple months!
  • @sbellefeuille First, thanks for your response! Nice to see that not everyone on these boards is grumpy. I can't really understand the idea of people being so rude to others on these boards. I would've thought we were here to support each other and help each other learn.

I have a similar interest - fun to think about and as a researcher myself, interesting from a scientific standpoint. Let us know whether your U/S prediction was right - I wish I had thought to ask too!
  • I can't understand why people are so rude on here either. Makes me afraid to post or ask questions! I thought this was to help each other.  But regardless, glad to read your post and will update when I find out 
  • PrimRoseMamaPrimRoseMama member
    edited June 2014
    @drdanijohnson & @sbellefeuille : no one was grumpy. You can search the boards & see this is asked basically every week.

Please lurk/read & realize this is a snarky, sarcastic & hilarious website. It's really not the warm-fuzzy rainbow hug type of place. Well, at least not 90% of the time.

I've been the recipient of the best & worst on thebump. Relax, I promise you can get what you need without pearl clutching or finger wagging.

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

• I refuse to even google this method.  I was more than happy to give the kid 20 weeks to develop so the techs could tell me the sex.......or not TEAM GREEN! 
  • Lots of bingos today, girls.
    BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • I don't go here. But since you DD'd I had to see what the fuss was all about. 
    Baby Maloney due 8-3-14!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Anniversary

• PrimRoseMamaPrimRoseMama member
    edited June 2014
    Page 1 for those that can't get to it because of the stupid "." That DD'ers want to put in.

https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12357248/.../p1

LFAF Summer 2016 Awards:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"