December 2014 Moms

Headaches

What are some thing you ladies have done to relieve headaches? Tylenol doesn't work for me and I'm miserable

Re: Headaches

• Honestly, the only thing I can do is pop some Tylenol and sleep.

<CafeMom Tickers>

CafeMom Tickers
  • Tylenol, Benadryl and caffeine.

I'm not hungry, I'm HUUUNNNNNGGGRRRRRYYYY! NOW!

Dec 2014 Dec Siggy, Free For All

Big E- 2008

Miss M- 2011

Baby Z- 2012

Baby Smoosh, Due Dec 2014

• Loading the player...
  • Tylenol and caffeine works best for me. Also drink some water to make sure you're not dehydrated.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers >Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Sleep. I'm sure a massage would help if you have the $$. Man, now I want a massage.
    M born 1/6/09 - A born 12/31/10 - baby BOY RCS 12/2/14 

image   image

• I've had one every day all day for the past three days.  Of course it doesn't help that every time I try to take tylenol I gag and can't seem to swallow it.  I know it's all in my head but I can't help it! 
    It's a GIRL!!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Sometimes a nice hot bath will help too. Last time I took one with some Epsom salt and that actually seemed to help.
    image  imageimage

D14 mama with an O14 baby.
  • Nmcalhoun said:
    I've had one every day all day for the past three days.  Of course it doesn't help that every time I try to take tylenol I gag and can't seem to swallow it.  I know it's all in my head but I can't help it! 
    I thought it was just me all the sudden having trouble swallowing pills again! Geez!
    M born 1/6/09 - A born 12/31/10 - baby BOY RCS 12/2/14 

image   image

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"