Trouble TTC
Options

CP!

My doctor's office called today to give me my day 3 results,and they had some interesting news... Apparently I had a CP! There is still a teeny amount of HCG in my system, and that, combined with some cysts that apparently sometimes accompany pregnancy, led to the diagnosis. I'm actually kind of excited, even though the pregnancy didn't stick. This is still the most success I've had so far. I wasn't even sure if my eggs were releasing properly (possible endometriosis) or if they were of any reasonable quality (lowish amh). Yay! Hopefully the current cycle will be stickier!

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

Re: CP!

• Options
    I'm so sorry to hear about the CP but am happy to hear about the progress that's happening :) lots of luck next cycle!

Trying to have baby #1 since April 2013

DH SA March,May 2014 - Low motility and shape issues. On vitamins per RE to help

Me testing April 3, 2014 - FSH and LH good, HSG showed blocked right tube

April 29, 2014 - First RE appt., right tube needs to be removed and possibly left also if

it's bad too. RE suggests going straight to IVF

June 4, 2014 - LAP/HSC and unexpected endo. removed but tubes got to stay!

June 13, 2014 - Post-Op appointment. We decide where to go next since main issue

is MFI influenced. Trying naturally until decision... Repeat SA  in September. Aiming for IUI #1 November 2014.

• Options
    I'm glad you are taking it well... Good luck in your next cycle
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks for the support, ladies. I think I had a bit of a delayed reaction to the cp news, because I had a nap this afternoon and just started crying randomly afterwards wondering what went wrong and why it didn't stick. Ugh. I'm still trying to stay optimistic.

Official diagnosis: Unexplained IF. I am 32. I have low ovarian reserve (low AMH), and poor egg quality. I've also been diagnosed with mild glandular developmental arrest (lining problems, detected with EFT).

We are using open ID donor sperm. IUIs #1-7=BFN. IVF September 2014 antagonist protocol, 8R,5M,3F, 5 day transfer of 1 morula = BFN. IVF#2 planned for January 2015 (antagonist protocol + HGH).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic image

• Options
    I am sorry for your loss! Its crazy what IF does to us in the sense of optimism. I was soooo excited I actually ovulated this cycle that I didnt care if anything else happened.... ridiculous. Stay optimistic! Each step is a new horizon!
    *** Siggy Warning ***
    Me:30 DH:33
    TTC since 10/12 
    HSG- Tubes Clear slight scarring on UTE (unexplained)
    DH SA- Normal
    10/12-6/13 Natural 
    Pcos Dx 7/13 Metformin 500mg x2 daily
    4/14 Provera  10days  then Clomid 50mg CD5-9 (BFN)
    5/14 Provera 10days then Clomid 50mg CD5-9  (BFN)
    6/14 (no provera yay!) Clomid 50mg CD5-9  (BFN)
    7/14 Natural Cycle Moving on to RE appt not til 7/31 (BFN)  
    8/14 Plan of action! Moved up to 1500mg Metformin, Femara 3-7 (Trigger canceled due to not big enough follies and holiday weekend) (BFN)
    9/14 7.5mg Femara CD3-7 +ovidrel  (BFN)
    10/14 5mg Femara(3-7) Follistim 75 (7-9) +Ovidrel +TI (last treatment cycle this year Breaking til after Holidays) (BFP! Beta #1 114, Beta #2 364)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ALL ARE WELCOME! ~~~~~~~~~

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    snegde said:
    Thanks for the support, ladies. I think I had a bit of a delayed reaction to the cp news, because I had a nap this afternoon and just started crying randomly afterwards wondering what went wrong and why it didn't stick. Ugh. I'm still trying to stay optimistic.
    This is normal. You had a loss sometimes it takes a minute to sink in. It definitely isn't something to be excited about and unfortunately it isn't necessarily progress. Lots of hugs.
    My thoughts exactly.  I'm so sorry for your loss and that it's sunk in.  I had a CP back in Feb 2013 and it was a lot tougher than I ever thought it would be.  (((hugs)))  May you find some peace in the coming weeks moving forward.

TTC since July 2009. Dx MFI & LPD. 
    IUI#1&2&3 (2011 & 2012) BFN
    IUI#4 1/23/13 on 75iu x9 Follistim = BFP then chem preg m/c (Feb 2013)
    IUI#5 BFN (April 2013)
    IVF w/ICSI Oct. 2, 2012 - 13R, 11M, 7F, 1 frozen blast 4BB grade - - - FET Nov 15, 2013
    BFP! Beta 1:104 @ 10dp6dt, Beta 2:178 @ 12dp6dt,  beta 3:366 @ 14dp6dt
    Saw heartbeat twice before missed M/C at 8w3d on 12/27/13, missing my little angel boy
    JUNE 2014 IVF#2;  5R, 2M, 1F Three day transfer 6/7.  Beta 6/18 - BFN
    Child Free Now?
    S/PAIFW , S/PALW

My Blog

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"