September 2013 Moms
Options

I'm. So. Bored.

Re: I'm. So. Bored.

• Options
    @starscream I need one of those!! My mom is the worst! She will advise me to do something totally flame worthy but then judges me for something normal. GTFO mom.
  • Options
    Why do MIL's suck so bad?? Also there hasn't been a MIL thread in a while. So here's my MIL bitch: Mine is BSC and told me the other day to go back to work (SAHM here) so she can watch LO 3x per week. As it stands, my MIL is not allowed to watch the baby unattended at all soooooooo not really sure what she's thinking there. She's a funny mofo. =))
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My inlaws will be here in a month. Will provide new material then.
    I can't wait. This will be GOOD. :D
  • Options
    DS has not gotten any better about scratching. I put socks on his hands at night and in the car. I put aquaphor on him and use a prescription cream. He got himself across the nose last night. People at the grocery store kept asking what happened to him. They side-eyed me when i told them he did it to himself. 
    Mom of the year here has decided that tomorrow I'm drawing a tattoo on his arm, spiking his hair, and taking baby tuff photos. Yep I'm that lady.
  • Options
    Thanks everyone! I wish I would have stayed up to join the thread but I passed out. @triplea598‌ and @Salemkitty13‌ sorry your LOs look roughed up a bit. Who cares what people think. You both are great mommas!!

@Burrberrymum‌ that's awesome! DH picks things up with his feet all the time so I'm surprised DD hasn't picked that up yet. Lol.

@jojo1112‌ those tattoos are awesome! And I thought some of mine were bad. Lol
  • Options
    The "my vagina is beautiful" tattoo is killing me, hahaha VAG PRIDE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"