September 2014 Moms
Options

** Friday Ticker Change**

ChesTalChesTal member
edited May 2014 in September 2014 Moms
Happy Friday Ladies!

1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones?

4) GTKY: What are some of your favorite summer traditions?

Re: ** Friday Ticker Change**

• Options
    ChesTalChesTal member
    1) 26 weeks, lettuce or eggplant (depending on app or widget)

2) Feeling ok, definitely having a hard time sleeping through the night as far as back comfort goes.

3) Last 4 week appointment is Tuesday, then we start every 2 weeks (crazy that it is that time already!)

4) I love going to our local 4th of July festivities. We are a military area and everything is done very nice, complete with a beautiful fireworks display.

Hope you all had a great week and have a wonderful weekend!

• Options
    23 Weeks- Grapefruit :-)

2) How are you feeling?

Feeling pretty good over all.  Starting to get bigger, so I havent been sleeping great.  Ive also head headaches pretty much all week

We had an echocardiogram last week, everything looks great.  We have our last 4 week appointment next week for a routine check up

We like going to my parents house to swim during the summer.  Also like grilling out and smoking bbq and just relaxing out side.  Occasionally (including this year) we spend the 4th of July at my brother in laws family's lake house in Wisconsin, where it will be much r&r on the lake!
    DH and I Married 11.12.10
    First BPP 1.24.14
    EDD 9.26.14

Baby Cooper John born on 9.24.14 6lbs9oz

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby? 23 weeks - grapefruit (and hey, guess what my afternoon snack was?)

2) How are you feeling? Been having trouble sleeping comfortably, so I'm tired this week. But lots of movement so that's cool. NBR, my coworker just quit this morning so things should be somewhat busier but considerably lower drama for the next while.

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones? Friend's wedding this weekend, then followup A/S next Thursday

4) GTKY: What are some of your favorite summer traditions? 4th of July fireworks. My husband works for a company that does professional fireworks, and even after I left their office I still take a few days off and help with one of their shows. I'd be lying if I called it fun, but there is really nothing like firing a 6" shell by hand. I won't be much help this year but I'm still going along for the ride, for our 3rd year near Norfolk, VA. Here's (most of) last year's show.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Jan 18 December Siggy Challenge: Christmas Movies

• Options
    Late again this week...

1) 24 weeks. Canteloupe. Viability!!!! :)

2) Pretty good this week.

3) Just had our 24 week appt. Baby looked great, and we got some more ultrasound pictures!

4) Walking with DH up to our local farmer's market. Going to town and state fairs. All 4th of July celebrations.

• Options
    1) How many weeks are you/ how big is baby? 23 weeks baby is the size of a grapefruit

2) How are you feeling? Feeling great LOs kicks are getting stronger

3) Any news/ upcoming appointments/ milestones? We had a short hospital stay last week thanks to gallstones and pancreatic but baby boy is absolutely fine he was not affected at all.

4) GTKY: What are some of your favorite summer traditions? Favorite traditions beach with the family and bbq's can't go wrong

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

• Options
    1. 23 weeks grapefruit

2. Feeling good. Had a lot of movement for awhile and then past few days it slowed down. That makes a ftm worried lol

3. Last weekend we told the family and friends it's a boy. That was super exciting.

4. Love the summer! Kayaking, backpacking and camping, hiking with the dog. I love it all.

• Options
    25 weeks / cauliflower

2) How are you feeling?
    Hips and back are beasts these days but other than that not bad.

Appt on the 3rd.

Swimming and lots of it. We also go on a family vaca w the in-law side of the family. Deep Creek here we come!

imageimageimageimageimageimage
    Our darling daughter and sweetheart guy.

Melissa and Rob, 10/30/08

BabyFruit Ticker 
    Sept Siggy Fun: Fairy Tales
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"