Childless not by choice

checking in

Allergies are kicking my as s this season. Probably doesn't help that I mowed today.

Excited about my garden! Planted cherry tomatoes, sugar snap peas, Japanese eggplant, chives and cucumbers. Anyone else gardening?

What's new in your world? 
Married to the love of my life since 2005
TTC #1 - 
BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
TTA with Diaphragm. 
CFNBC
I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

Re: checking in

• Gah! Those sinus infections are killers. I firmly believe that when your face hurts it kills my ability to think about anything else. Do you control your cucumbers or let them run wild? I am thinking about trying to run them down a sloped fence.
    Married to the love of my life since 2005
    TTC #1 - 
    BFP # 1: 5/2006 - m/c @ 6 weeks (natural) / EDD 1/17/2007
    BFP # 2: 7/2007 - chemical pregnancy / EDD 3/18/2008
    BFP # 3: 6/2013 - 7/9 u/s: No hb, measuring 2 weeks behind. Very high HCG#'s 7/21 u/s: No change, ruled out molar pregnancy. Completed Natural Missed M/C 7/26/2013 / EDD 2/5/2014
    TTA with Diaphragm. 
    CFNBC
    I didn't want to kiss you goodbye, that was the trouble; I wanted to kiss you goodnight. And there's a lot of difference. - Ernest Hemingway 

Licensed foster family. No current placements. Open to adoption but that is not our goal and as such we don't have dual foster/adopt home study.
    2012-2013: Former Foster Mommy to 1 bubbly little 8 y.o. girl that has moved onto an amazing adoptive home.

• KingLEDKingLED member
    I've tried to garden a few times and failed terrifically each time. Ha. I hope your gardens turn out and you get lots of veggies!

Wicked, are you planting the flowers and veg in the same bed? I've always been curious if that was frowned upon or something since I never see it.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"